• ARCHIVES 
  • » ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

Pages: 1

ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to you.. :lol: just click here: :arrow: [url=http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/gradient/]GRADIENT IMAGE GEN[/url] credits: dynamicdive preview of some gradient image: http://www.friendster.com/xavierkym83 - check the shoutoutbox and recent updates box's background image - check also the background image of the master boxes - also the image of the flo_wrapper just sharing.. :D
Yαηζτυiδ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

thx for sharing :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

:O wow!! thanks for sharing dude!! :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe.. yeah.. that's the technique.. ;)
vAn_aidEx14
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: cN i knOw hOw 2 mkE mY owN siTe?????? :) :rose: [align=center][/align][url][/url][img][/img]<">[quote][/quote] [b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]<font face="Lucida Calligraphy" size="3"> <b><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple">k</font><font color="purple">i</font><font color="purple">N</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">l</font><font color="purple">o</font><font color="purple">v</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="purple">b</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple">e</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">h</font><font color="purple">e</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple">p</font><font color="purple">f</font><font color="purple">u</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">c</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="purple">r</font><font color="purple">i</font><font color="purple">N</font><font color="purple">g</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">u</font><font color="purple">N</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple">e</font><font color="purple">r</font><font color="purple">s</font><font color="purple">t</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="purple">n</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple">i</font><font color="purple">N</font><font color="purple">g</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">f</font><font color="purple">r</font><font color="purple">i</font><font color="purple">E</font><font color="purple">n</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple">y</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">x</font><font color="purple">u</font><font color="purple">P</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple">a</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">m</font><font color="purple">a</font><font color="purple">t</font><font color="purple">A</font><font color="purple">r</font><font color="purple">a</font><font color="purple">y</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple">.</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple">f</font><font color="purple">r</font><font color="purple">i</font><font color="purple">E</font><font color="purple">n</font><font color="purple">d</font><font color="purple">L</font><font color="purple">y</font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font><font color="purple"> </font></b></font>
maiko812
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. van.. are you playing w/ the buttons?? considered as trash..[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/130/130584zl374fj82x.gif[/img][/url].. but its ok, your still a newbie.. =)

Last edited by maiko812 (2007-09-04 10:27:53)

reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for this
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] tnx for sharing... :paranoid: :rolleyes: :cool: [/b][/align]
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]thnkx for sharing[/align]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for sharing dude[/b] :thumbsup:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

w0w... nice one thnx for sharin' :D
clangchique21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]woah! this is cool kua xave ahh. Thanks 4 sharing this!!! :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ever wondered how i did the images i have in my profile?? ;) i mean the background of every boxes?? and the background image of my recent updates box and shoutout box?? anyway, time to share this to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:04

[ 12 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy