• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm.. i joined this bcoz i want to talk and to chat to more people. And i know all the people here are friendly. Ryt? hehe.. okaii i'll intoduce myself. My name is Mohana Sarmiento. 13 years old. Im

Pages: 12

uhm.. i joined this bcoz i want to talk and to chat to more people. And i know all the people here are friendly. Ryt? hehe.. okaii i'll intoduce myself. My name is Mohana Sarmiento. 13 years old. Im

brokenherted
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm.. i joined this bcoz i want to talk and to chat to more people. And i know all the people here are friendly. Ryt? hehe.. okaii i'll intoduce myself. My name is Mohana Sarmiento. 13 years old. Im

up curse dude :D im glad to be your friends :thumbsup: =) you can visit my acount to or add me on brokeN_emo@heartattack.sick see ya friends :penguin:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: uhm.. i joined this bcoz i want to talk and to chat to more people. And i know all the people here are friendly. Ryt? hehe.. okaii i'll intoduce myself. My name is Mohana Sarmiento. 13 years old. Im

Welcome to Ftalk! Just Enjoy Ur Stay Here! :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Another fine addition to Ftalk, Welcome.Welcome.
lenard12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: elo.. mohana:exclaim: welcome.. :eh: im new here too.. :thumbsup: add me up in my friendster here's my e-mail add: eMo_kHe26xHiE@rhungzmazdah.com ;] thank's.. keep posting :eh: :thumbsup:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]+++hello there welcome here+++follow rules+++enjoy posting+++ +++and.................. [/b] [img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3615/fwendsdw9.gif[/img]
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome 2 fstalk have fun and dnt 4get da rules ok[/b][/align]
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, enjoy posting.. see you around.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm.. i joined this bcoz i want to talk and to chat to more people. And i know all the people here are friendly. Ryt? hehe.. okaii i'll intoduce myself. My name is Mohana Sarmiento. 13 years old. Im

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy