• ARCHIVES 
  • » please vote. this anime was old, but i think still interest. Linniie cant remember all of character, because of that, please give any information, about ur best character in Yu yu hakusho. Big thx

Pages: 123

please vote. this anime was old, but i think still interest. Linniie cant remember all of character, because of that, please give any information, about ur best character in Yu yu hakusho. Big thx

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: please vote. this anime was old, but i think still interest. Linniie cant remember all of character, because of that, please give any information, about ur best character in Yu yu hakusho. Big thx

My favorite character is Raishin as the story said... If he continued eating humans. He should have never died and still controls the demon kingdom. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: please vote. this anime was old, but i think still interest. Linniie cant remember all of character, because of that, please give any information, about ur best character in Yu yu hakusho. Big thx

I like Kurama because he's the coolest and the most strategic character but I like more on Yusuke because he's not thinking anymore when he fight, just bare fighting, no more stratrategy however he's so optimistic that's why he always claiming the victory in the end[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

bwahaha... im in philippines so the names are different... I really like Gunter!!! from Yuyu Hakusho the Movie :thumbsup:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-11 09:34:48)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hm.,i voted dennis/ kurama. :D coz you know, here in philippines, they translated their names. they became eugene, dennis, vincent and alfred. oh btw, who is hiei? :/ :question:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-11 10:21:43)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hiei is also known as Vincent in the Philippinas hehehe:) [img]http://www.snapdrive.net/files/97633/hiei.JPG[/img]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like kuwabara as alfred cause of his very high fighting spirit
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kuwabara also have the ability to split the barrer between to world that even the strongest class s monster doen't have that ability:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]Gunter[/quote] how abput Gunter ReversEdge??? what is his real name??
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my fave is... Karaso. ... and kurama. They're the best
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hiei also known as Vincent (Phil) !! XD I [s]was[/s] a big fan of me. So SMEXY. =D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I voted for Kurama-kun! :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like Hiei. He is very skillful and uniqe. Mysterious too. I like his style. :P
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://www.freewebs.com/foxybunny/180px-Shuichi_Minamino.jpg[/img] I vote Kurama :arrow: Dennis(Philippines)[/align]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like kuwabara........ because he so ugly........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like dennis... 'coz he's handsome!!!
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

yu yu hakusho sucks! =D
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kurama cuz.his so handsome and intelligent..:P
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha i'll choose the blue bird Puu :lol:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yusuke and Hiei :wow: are the best character in Yu Yu Hakusho
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kurama-sama[/b]:o:o [b] loev him so much~[/b]:wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » please vote. this anime was old, but i think still interest. Linniie cant remember all of character, because of that, please give any information, about ur best character in Yu yu hakusho. Big thx

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:20

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy