• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]FASHIONISTA[/i], do you wear complete jewelries when going out? Are you in to [b]Silver?[/b] - which is a precious metal and other metals are often described as silver in color. It symbolizes rich

Pages: 1..12345678910

[i]FASHIONISTA[/i], do you wear complete jewelries when going out? Are you in to [b]Silver?[/b] - which is a precious metal and other metals are often described as silver in color. It symbolizes rich

ROAANNAA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]FASHIONISTA[/i], do you wear complete jewelries when going out? Are you in to [b]Silver?[/b] - which is a precious metal and other metals are often described as silver in color. It symbolizes rich

i love silver but my jewelries are all gold . :]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]FASHIONISTA[/i], do you wear complete jewelries when going out? Are you in to [b]Silver?[/b] - which is a precious metal and other metals are often described as silver in color. It symbolizes rich

silver- casual,,, neutral... fits on anything... less atractive to holdupers and snachters.. hehehe gold-maganda.... sosyal...too casual.... fits with casual clothing.... attrctive to holdupers and snathser..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

silver for me =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

silver's tiiiiight. way more glamorous, i agree. silver is the new gold. besides, my ears get irritated if i wear Gold, fake and or real.
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like rose gold coz its pink..how about white gold and platinum? nobody wants them? haha.. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like silver!!!!
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

gold is more proffered.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course silver..........
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

silver... it maes my skin tone look whiter..=)
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..siLver !! gLamOrous....
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont like wearing so much bling bling..=D especially flashy ones.. silver is good..=|
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Silver!! have lotsa silver! :D
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Silver is better all around because it doesn't look expensive unlike Gold. On the other hand, it's quite handy and could be very easy to match with the clothes.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]silver fer me.........[i]classic[/i]..[/b] =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me i love gold. if i have a lot of money in the future i just want to wear a gold wristwatch like james bond. but as of the moment im just wearing WWJD friendship bond w/c i wear a year ago. hehehe
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i voted for silver.:eh: i like the color and it's stylish.and funkie.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

silver, coz its too old i think for teens wearing gold. hehehehe
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like silver,,,coz gold is like oldies! but when it comes to havaianas slim, i like metallic gold :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me its silver. it's simplicity that makes it stands out.
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like silver more i dont know why...^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]FASHIONISTA[/i], do you wear complete jewelries when going out? Are you in to [b]Silver?[/b] - which is a precious metal and other metals are often described as silver in color. It symbolizes rich

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 12 queries - 0.095 second ]
Privacy Policy