• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

Pages: 1

:arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

:arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i guess it's just a trash. and the one word sumthin sumthin., any comment in less than three words and an emoticon is considered a spam. so before closing such topics, i want your side in this matter.[/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-12-16 07:36:11)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

i agree with you meng... actually... peace out
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

ohw,agree din with you....although i love those topics.but for the better, i agree!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i temporarily closed such topics in fun corner. i will reopen it if you find my action wrong.[/b]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's okei ate meng...i agree too <3
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, i don't even play those games. I[i]t's no fun to spam in thread like those nmn tlga eh.[/i]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Well it depends on the context but I'm agree that one word or emoticon comment should be considered as spam. Please do so if you think its the best for fun corner section. Before taking further steps maybe you'd like to get everyone's opinion first, by creating a yes/no poll and decide it based on the poll result so everyone is happy with the decision. :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah I agree with you sis meng, Its for the better of ft!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree. im on ur side in this matter. [quote=`mizel]i agree with you meng... actually... peace out[/quote] peace out too! :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually I think we can close some dying threads. I believe it's basic procedure when running/moderating forums. The threads with [b]most spams[/b], I think we can get rid of them for now. Sooner or later a new thread about it may come along. We can allow to bring back some topics in some other time. Like for example the [b]Rate My [i]this[/i] and [i]that[/i][/b] threads. It'll be suitable when most members have renewed their avatars, siggys, or profiles.

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-20 04:44:25)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Actually I think we can close some dying threads. I believe it's basic procedure when running/moderating forums. The threads with [b]most spams[/b], I think we can get rid of them for now. Sooner or later a new thread about it may come along. We can allow to bring back some topics in some other time. Like for example the [b]Rate My [i]this[/i] and [i]that[/i][/b] threads. It'll be suitable when most members have renewed their avatars, siggys, or profiles.[/quote] :arrow: [b]hmm.. so maybe we can put up a thread like rate thingies after every 2 months or so? what do you think guys?[/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-12-20 06:36:18)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah i think it's better...<3.. =) :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree with threads ratings. so anyone on FT can choose their favorite thread! :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What about in the Philippine Section, there are lot of topics and nonsense threads. Anyone agree to delete those threads?
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

why dont we just clean up the whole forum! :wallbash: lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]what do you think about closing the alphabet thingies? i mean,, they are endless, nonsense threads unlike the 'rate my siggy' and 'avatar thread' i dont wanna be a killjoy here guys but i g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:19

[ 12 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy