• ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

Pages: 1

:penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

aimee
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Aimee.. :thumbsup: Hope you'd enjoy it here. See you around ayt?
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: :penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

hey aimee! WELCOME TO FTALK!enjoy,ok? :D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello!,,happy posting!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there nice! haha! soo your here na pala.. welcum to ft! =D [i]*pm lang kita nyz kun panu mag himu prof ahh*[/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hello! welcome!! :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello! Welcome here in friendstertalk. Please feel free to roam around every section here in the forums. Happy posting and Enjoy hehehe! =|
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks guys for the warm welcome... FT is really fun and i can't stop posting... :D
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome here in FTalk Family!! enjoy your stay!! Haffie posting!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey.welcome to ftalk! :D :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi there aimee. welcome! :D i apologize if di na kita nireplyan sa shoutbox.. nagkaproblem lang po... ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Welcome to the Family! Always visit FriendsterTalk kk?[/b]
~*£i£amßüzh™che*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there , welcome and have fun :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :penguin: i'm a newbie and i wanted to make friends and can u please share to me about how to make my profile better...thanks!! x0x0 :D please help me make my signature...thanks a lot....",

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy