• ARCHIVES 
  • » Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

Pages: 1

Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

SeiHa
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing and other performing arts to create an "aesthetic blend of flips, kicks, and twists."[1]Tricking incorporates a variety of moves from different arts such as the backflip from gymnastics, 540 kick from Taekwondo, butterfly twist from Wushu and double leg from Capoeira. Tricking is recognizable by its flashy kicks, complex flips and twists, and its highly stylized movements which separate it from other arts. An individual who practices tricking is typically referred to as a "trickster" or "tricker". [b]Some Videos..[/b] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxBdFrT00k[/url] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjivdHCrXg[/url] Tell me what you guys think :D

Last edited by SeiHa (2007-09-04 16:50:49)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

Interesting... its only now that I heard the name. =) [quote][b]Tricking on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricking[/b] [img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6120/jeffcombozd8.gif[/img] [i]image courtesy of Wikipedia[/i][/quote]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

^ me too... but i've heard of that term trickster but it's not a sport though.. it's a mmorpg.. ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ The moves looks like what [b]LAW[/b] does in [b]Tekken[/b]. :lol:
SeiHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yea...they got some of the moves from video games, like flashkick from guile in street fighter :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its like capoeira. lols.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

interesting huh? :ninja: tenx for teh info
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Trickers call it a lifestyle soo.. [b]ABOUT TRICKING[/b] Tricking is the informal name of a relatively new underground alternative sport movement, combining martial arts, gymnastics, breakdancing an

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy