• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

Pages: 12

:arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

:arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if you validate your css file in [url]http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/[/url] the scroll bar always got some errors, insted of applying it in css why not in js? heres the code: [quote]document.body.style.scrollbarArrowColor=' [color=red] [b]#FF6600[/b] [/color] ' document.body.style.scrollbarDarkShadowColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarFaceColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarHighlightColor='[color=red][b]#000000[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarShadowColor='[color=red][b]#000000[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbar3dlightColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarBaseColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarTrackColor='[color=red][b]#B3B3B3[/b][/color]'[/quote] just change those red text in your own hex colors. [b]note:[/b] if you want some hex colors you can find them below link [url]http://friendster-tweakers.com/resources/hex-colors/[/url] [url]http://w3schools.com/css/css_colors.asp[/url] when you're done put it in your js extension =)

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-07 18:09:59)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

thanks cip for alternative way :wasted: :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

[quote=cip6192]this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if you validate your css file in [url]http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/[/url] the scroll bar always got some errors, insted of applying it in css why not in js? heres the code: [quote]document.body.style.scrollbarArrowColor=' [color=red] [b]#FF6600[/b] [/color] ' document.body.style.scrollbarDarkShadowColor='[color=red][b]#B3B3B3[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarFaceColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarHighlightColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarShadowColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbar3dlightColor='[color=red][b]#4D4D4D[/b][/color]' document.body.style.scrollbarTrackColor='[color=red][b]#B3B3B3[/b][/color]'[/quote] just change those red text in your own hex colors. [b]note:[/b] if you want some hex colors you can find them below link [url]http://friendster-tweakers.com/resources/hex-colors/[/url] [url]http://w3schools.com/css/css_colors.asp[/url][/quote] nice trick.. :exclaim: so its just added after the onload handler in the tracker.js :retard:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing capt. cip!! :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i put that in the last part of the tracker code, in the last part of.... [quote][b]/*END MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b] //[color=red][b]put it here[/b][/color][/quote] this code is just simple and also a great help to protect your css code by the use of error console :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]i put that in the last part of the tracker code, in the last part of.... [quote][b]/*END MISC FUNCTIONS*/[/b] //[color=red][b]put it here[/b][/color][/quote] this code is just simple and also a great help to protect your css code by the use of error console :eh:[/quote] Got it cip..thanks...simple but works great :exclaim:
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.......
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whoa cip another one hahha nice :thumbsup:
SCHiZOPHRENIC SUNSHiNE
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. this is wat im looking for. :lol:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

works in what browser?
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this for IE or FF?
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

both browsers.. coz i try it and its working
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

any preview for this code ????
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhmmm...will this work on [b]FF[/b]? my scrollbar colors only work on IE. :crybaby:
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaa!! its now only works on IE :( whats wrong about here ;)
ikirily
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahehehe thnx for sharig your researched code..... me too i have a code for scroll bars and this a research too.. ive found my code while i am getting a code for my comment but my code is for css... ehehehe... by the way tnx for sharing eheheh :cake: happy new year to all :eh: :thumbsup: :globe:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will use this
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

what if i dont have tracker.js?.coz i dont use WVM.. so i just put it after the onload handler? nweiz tnx for sharing this sir! :thumbsup: :penguin:

Last edited by -=_+ColourBlind+_=- (2008-04-25 03:16:17)

r317d1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theres one thing i wanna ask u, is it working in Firefox???
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohhh!! i hope it works on mozilla!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]edited[/b] this is only a simple code that i search in google and i found this codes in a site (i forgot what is that site) :retard: okey then this is just simple, if you notice that if y

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:58

[ 14 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy