• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]A good reminder: "Take time to appreciate what you have now." :D[/b] On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the remaining of the gift I didn't m

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]A good reminder: "Take time to appreciate what you have now." :D[/b] On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the remaining of the gift I didn't m

wenna04
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]A good reminder: "Take time to appreciate what you have now." :D[/b] On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the remaining of the gift I didn't m

:crybaby: so touching :crybaby:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]A good reminder: "Take time to appreciate what you have now." :D[/b] On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the remaining of the gift I didn't m

[align=center]uhm, i think i have read a similar story online, anyways ... nice story :O[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]A good reminder: "Take time to appreciate what you have now." :D[/b] On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the remaining of the gift I didn't m

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:13

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy