• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

Pages: 12

hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its not fast loaded.. sometimes, it'll take a lot of time before it plays.. now.. heres the cool thing.. i have a discovery.. you can embed this stuff on your profile and i guarantee you that when your profile loads, the music will play.. just follow the instruction: 1. go to this site [url]http://song2play.com[/url].. there are lots of songs there.. but before you go to that site, i advice you to activate your pop up blocker.. believe me.. 2. Sign up... then, log in.. 3.Search for your favorite music.. when you click the song, the player will appear.. you'll see the "ADD TO PLAYLIST" button. click that.. search for other songs..just do the same thing.. 4. if youre done, look at the upper left corner then click "SAVE PLAYLIST"..there, you are free to arrange the songs... when you're done, hit save changes.. then, the player will appear and it will play your fave songs... copy the code and paste it on your profile.. the cool thing bout this is that, it is fast loaded, its better than the MP3 coz you dont need to search for the url of the songs and it'll save a lot of space.... hope you like it...... just try.. im sure you'll love it... =)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

Well that sure is a great discovery.. I'll try out that method and is the skin of their player any good?? coz y'know our profile should look good.. :eh: EDIT: I've tried it and it lacks more music esp the anime songs that I prefer on my music.. and yes those pop-ops is driving me crazy.. :D good thing you remind the others..

Last edited by Xian (2006-12-17 01:51:33)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

[quote=Xian]Well that sure is a great discovery.. I'll try out that method and is the skin of their player any good?? coz y'know our profile should look good.. :eh: EDIT: I've tried it and it lacks more music esp the anime songs that I prefer on my music.. and yes those pop-ops is driving me crazy.. :D good thing you remind the others..[/quote] ow.. yah.. you should search by letter.. sometimes it doesnt display the whole result... that site is makin me crazy.. those pop- ups.. for goodness sake..

Last edited by khomplykeited (2006-12-17 03:40:44)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx sis for sharin nice tuts..wow...you rokzz :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Interesting.. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: I was just wondering if members can add songs in the music archive? Or the site will provide all the music? Too bad if we can't add songs from our hard drive.

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-17 20:43:39)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Interesting.. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: I was just wondering if members can add songs in the music archive? Or the site will provide all the music? Too bad if we can't add songs from our hard drive.[/quote] i have no idea...harhar =( :cry: :( =|
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice !!! but lyk as what Xian said, it has limitited amounts ong song... nywyz, thx for shairin this... :D :D :D :wallbash:
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've used song2play since I make a friendster profile! That's great, and you could hide the player
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^]I've used song2play since I make a friendster profile! That's great, and you could hide the player[/quote] yah.. it has lots of songs.. eheh.. just browse through letters... and you'll see what you're lookin for
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited][quote=^^Tama-chan^^]I've used song2play since I make a friendster profile! That's great, and you could hide the player[/quote] yah.. it has lots of songs.. eheh.. just browse through letters... and you'll see what you're lookin for[/quote] Yeah, Tons of songs! But yeah, we seriously need pop-up blocker!
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^][quote=khomplykeited][quote=^^Tama-chan^^]I've used song2play since I make a friendster profile! That's great, and you could hide the player[/quote] yah.. it has lots of songs.. eheh.. just browse through letters... and you'll see what you're lookin for[/quote] Yeah, Tons of songs! But yeah, we seriously need pop-up blocker![/quote] So true ;]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love song2play eventhough it can hang up my pc due to ads... but when mp3's come in, i switch out to song2play:) .. nywez, tnx sharing
oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi... thanks for sharing dis... really thanks! :thumbsup:
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.. Another cooL add-on! :cool: :D =D
` pink monster Ü
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this! love it! ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ thx for sharing it sis. ur cool. :)
♥BLUE♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! :wow: thank u 4 sharing this! =) :thumbsup:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099]tnx 4 sharing[/color][/align] :)
GUI
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah, but it's limited but still thanks for sharing
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey..its good te be back.. here i am again, sharing some stuffs.. i miss you guyz.. okay.. most of the overlay and non overlay users want to embed musics on their proffy.. the only problem is, its no

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:50

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy