• ARCHIVES 
  • » [url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

Pages: 1

[url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

[url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the song u lyk. :D
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

im using that site a month ago that cool :midfinger:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

thnaks! i found the song ive been loooking for in that site!!!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Cool!! sis!! I like it!! keep sharing!!! [/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks fr sharing this sis..
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :) .. its cool! An alternative mp3player for me. :wow:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. I've used music playlist 6mos. ago... I actually tried to put it back in my profile as sidebar but found out that using it as sidebar can fetch others playlist...
Rozen_Mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

i own that site :cool:
JenXD
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate doing this myself... So thanks a bunch for sharing! ^^
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#880000]wow...nice add-ons dude thanks for sharing this one :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/color]
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool!!=) tnx for sharing guyz:thumbsup:
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice alternative for playlists... thanks. keep sharing teh... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thaks for sharing sis.. im gonna try this..
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, enx 4 sharin'! =) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh,.. hehe,.. i know this site!!!,.. yes its easy to make,.. btw, tnx 4 sharing!!!,...=)=):thumbsup::thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice! thanks for sharing...:)
macy123
» n00b
1969-12-31

;] ga yaya lang mo pangit au
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [url]www.projectplaylist.com[/url] juz register first and then follow the instructions given there, u can search for the music u wud lyk to put on ur mp3 or u can juz paste the direct url of the so

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy