• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

Pages: 1

hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

deys82
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great idea to have this kind of website.... really good for people all around the world to share ideas, comments and so on.... oppsss... look at the time >>> :clock: ok.... see you guys later... that's all from me.... thank you so much.... :) p/s: if you people got time... do drop by at my profile... just click the friendster banner below my signature.... two different link if you guys can notice... thanks... p/s2: whoever wants to add me as one of your precious friend... please do so.... versionguard-friendster1[at]yahoo[dot]com thanks.... :rose: ohhh boy.... rush rush.... :penguin:

Last edited by deys82 (2007-09-06 07:07:44)

♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

a newbie but not a noob ^^ hehe welcome here dude enjoy posting and have some fun ^^
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

@ ♂imwithstupid♀ yeah... thanks man.... i think the word 'rookie' can also be used.... no point of me to deny it... i will admit it.... hahaha.... =D anyway... thanks again.... have a nice day :D
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]welcome to fstalk... enjoy and hav fun hir... see u around ok!?!... aytsszz!!! :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcum,welcum,and welcum 2 ftalk :eh: [/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]+++hello there welcome here+++follow rules+++enjoy posting+++ +++and.................. [/b] [img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3615/fwendsdw9.gif[/img]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk Forums. Be sure to read the forum rules before posting. :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!! have fun! :exclaim: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. be sure you'll read the rules :thumbsup:

Last edited by Chii (2007-09-06 18:55:27)

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img]
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, enjoy posting.. see you around.. :D
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099]welcome to ftalk![/color][/align] :)
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to [b]ftalk[/b] .|enjoy posting|.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi there deys. i really like your post in the lounge :thumbsup: it's a good read. [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/welcome.jpg[/img]
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there! :) [b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b] =) [align=center] [color=green]The place to be if you want to customize your friendster profiles! :thumbsup: [/color] Enjoy![/align] :D
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi hi .. .. welcome to ftalk :) :) hope yu enjoyed !! !! ;) ;)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice to have you here! enjoy~
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone.... the name is deys82 @ deysmacro (nickname actually).... as you can see i am a newbie but not that newbie... just above a little bit from newbie :D as for now... it is such a great

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy