• ARCHIVES 
  • » i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

Pages: 12

i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have known how to edit the content specially the iframe.. so here it is. this is the main background of the layout [img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/welzkizzz/emowelzkie.jpg[/img] and this is the whole html codes just edit the content ok?!! <">after you edit the content go to markyctrigger and look for the overlay generator, just follow the instruction there :eh: here is the preview of that layout http://www.freewebs.com/gothicwelzkie/blackandwhiteemo.htm

Last edited by ♂imwithstupid♀ (2007-09-07 02:19:13)

wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

^be the first to comment!! =) :D nice work dude!! keep it up!! =) :thumbsup:
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

thanks dude hope you like it ^^
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one imwithstupid
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: use code tags not quote
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aa!! im sorry meng ok i just edited it ^^
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc layout.............keep it Up....... :thumbsup:
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^thanks ^^ i have another one on other thread name dirge of cerberus pls try to take a look ^^
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: dont get it
rainnyzeke
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working :thumbsdown:
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lol why isnt not working?? it works on my friends profile ^^ maybe your not edit it as well ^^
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fugly for me..
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^its your opinion bro ^^ thanks niweys =)
hapeez
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
cyberbytes12
» n00b
1969-12-31

its nOt wOrking sOrry im nOt happy with yOUr layout!!
athanachie
» n00b
1969-12-31

astig \m/ ;)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks athanachie ;) \??/
cryingemo13
» n00b
1969-12-31

aftere generating the code and paste it all i can see is the whole overlay wheres my cooments and pictures and my friends list
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

as the instuction said edit the content and put some add-ons on where part you want to appear your comments and etc, etc... ;)
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one imwithstupid
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i make this layout a couple of weeks ago and i used it for almost 5days hehe and now i want to share it to you guys, hope you like it, this is a simple white emo theme, using this layout must have kno

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:54

[ 12 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy