• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

Pages: 1

I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

loolo
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could help me?? this is my code:<">
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

if you have a long code, use OG++ instead. follow the instructions carefully
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

[quote=eehjhay]if you have a long code, use OG++ instead. follow the instructions carefully[/quote] i see hmm,which better OgVX/Og++?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OGvX loads faster than OG++ but it has a limit for the length code OG++ has no limitation on its length code but loads slower than OGvX
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok,you can close the topic now^^V
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei.. :arrow: [b]TOPIC CLOSED.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hear the OgVX is working again,and i'm trying compress it.when i put at about me or at who i want to meet the code has more than 5000 characters that mean i can't put the code.Err..someone could hel

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy