• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

Pages: 1

uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideline on how to introduce yourself.. like: [quote]Forum Name: Glamour Real Name: Stephanie Location: Raleigh N.C Hometown: Manila Birthday: June 26, 1984 Nationality: Filipino Email Ad: sglamour21@yahoo.com Language: Tagalog, English Occupation: Fron Desk/Night Auditor Friendster Account: http://www.friendster.com/glamour21[/quote] ^ quoted from this section in identification.. from ate glam.. anyway, i hope you get my point guys.. =|

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-06 22:40:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

is the New Member Intro Section is not included to the counting of total posts of each members? i mean if you post there, it wont be count in your total post, right? if that so, no need to make a strict guideline there. just reminder them to always use their common sense.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

hmmm thats a good suggestion xavier, at least their post would be meaningful rather than just a simple "i'm [i]a newbie[/i]"
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Let'z just give them freedom to post anything they want in that section. though they should not go past the limits

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-12 04:19:24)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmhm.. its up to the mods of that section really,.. :lol: anyway, that's also a practice so that they wont be spamming in their next threads.. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

let that section to be their bonus. haha.. they can introduce themselves in anyway they like, it's their topic. but then if they break rules outside their intro topic, that's when we can perform some consequences for them. it is better if that section is not included for the total posts. so if they spam there, their total post would not change.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: actually as a mod of that section, whenever a newb breaks a rule, i just edit his/her first post then include a reminder in a quote. =)
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yaps ur right sis meng coz i seen many newbies do that
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D I agree with you bro Xavier.. =) But I'm not sure it will be successful.. :) :rolleyes: Coz acccording to me a new member usually is too lazy in introducing himself/herself completely.. =) :wallbash:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so do i... :D i never introduce my self when i registering my self in this forum,,, :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me too... hahaha I got noticed here when I made my 1st and last violation hehe on the CSS show off area. I forgot the profile link. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhmm.. noticed that when a mmber will introduce his or herself.. it goes like this.. [quote][b]Subject:[/b] hi im new [b]Message:[/b] elow all nice to meet u..[/quote] what if we could have a guideli

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy