• ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

Pages: 1

know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you like, ok?) @mods: you can lock this if you want. . . .
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

[b]fawk. i also listen to tis band! i love their songs esp beautiful in blue![/b]
the_hurt_process
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

ei nice band !!! alesana apology hehehehehe
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, i really love this band. . did you see their vid "ambrosia"?
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ yea. and i think the other guitarist at the 1:30 something mark guitar spins, three times!!!! =) [/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wahaha, i think you also noticed the gutiar spin! haha, is it 360 or 720 degree guitar spin? wahaha, it's like a hulahoop on his neck!
owenews
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=raquei][b]fawk. i also listen to tis band! i love their songs esp beautiful in blue![/b][/quote] UHMMMM YOU ROCK!!! I ALSO LOVE BEAUTIFUL IN BLUE AND ALSO CONGRATULATIONS I HATE YOU!
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[ye i lke der song apology its veryvery nice they rock \m/ [spoiler]i love alesana very much,lalo na pag growl un vocal ye[/spoiler]
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one of the best bands out there .. :thumbsup:

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-11-22 11:06:29)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

congratulations i hate you and ambroxia is the best!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]wow.,i really like this band.,my faves are apology, it's acoustic version is kinda nice also., this conversation is over and third temptation of paris.,[/i]:D:D [i]so sad that one of the vox isa gay.[/i]:wallbash:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wee My favs: Apology A siren's soliloquy Last three letters Ambrosia
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]1 of d best bands, i also like their songs, especially [i]Apology[/i]. :thumbsup:[/b]
elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]me too i really love this band... i love their songs especially the[/i][/b][/align] [align=center][b]beautiful in blue congratulations i hate you and apology[/b][/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah this is great band... They are likely the same genre with [b]A skylit drive[/b] Post-hardcore Butr i think Alesana is a screamo band.. =)
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd prolly go with ASD now. alesana's new album is gay. lol.
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm an alesana fanatic the songs i like are apology alchemy sounded at a time a siren's soliloquy beautiful in blue tilting the hourglass and red river valley
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]try to search them[/b] im listening to it right now [b]smiles in your slip[/b] is my favorite. i guess thats the tittle of that song. :)
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] YEAH! this band really great in screaming & growling. But I do really like Chuck & Dennis. I think in their song "Best Ex-friend", Chucks only sing. And i hope their will make a new video. [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i think their genre is post- hardcore. . . i'm currently addicted to their songs like, "ambrosia", goodbye, goodnight for good" etc. . . you can give more info about them (if you lik

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:12

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy