• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

Pages: 1

[color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

~ Miss Eika <3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

[color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud citizen of Bacolod City but residing in Metro Manila in more than a decade. ♥ I heart:: [b]GOD[/b], my [i]boyfriend[/i], my family, my friendships, blog, online world, Friendster, forums, pink, hearts, butterflies, && more.[/color]

Last edited by ~ Miss Eika <3 (2007-09-08 00:12:58)

pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

wecum eika! ;) enjoy posting! SEE YAH AROUND..
~ Miss Eika <3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

[color=hotpink]Thanks! See yah around too! && avoid [s]ALL CAPS.[/s] ;) [/color]
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there miss eicka welcome here in ftalk hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :thumbsup:
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, have fun posting & see you around.. :D
~jps~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi welcome to FRIENDSTERTALK!!! ENjOy Ur StaY here JusT FolloW the RULES AND REGULATIONS!!! =) [/b][/align]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@pinkiztah&~jps~[/b] avoid using ALL CAPS... =) welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0099]welcome to ftalk![/color][/align] :)
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk! enjoy postin and have fun![/b]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc] welcome siz!!!! [/color]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello erika welcome to ftalk!! ;)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]hi der welcome to fstalk.. enjoy and hav fun posting... plss read and follow da rules... see u around ok!?!.. aytsszz!! :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello! [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/michellerayna/welcome2-1.gif[/img] don't forget to read and follow the rules! enjoy posting! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/welcome.jpg[/img]
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] have a nice day
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eow! welcome to friendstertalk! have fun! dnt 4get d rules ok! :thumbsup: :penguin:
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Name: khitchs Age: 20 years old Residence: navotas city Philippines Hobbies: play online games.. ps2.. jamming with my friends.. friendster "inuman" haha! soundtrip.. watching movies in the midnight.. welcome to ftalk.. i'm newbie here.. nice to meet you..all of you!! well imm a newbie but i know the rules..
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

name:Rhei a.k.a wEempEe location:navotas age:17 hobbie:surfing the net,FS designing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]♥ Hello! My name is [b]Ericka[/b] but you may call me [u][i]Dyosa[/i] Eika[/u] if you want. I am [b]14[/b] years old. Currently a [i]sweet [/i]junior-high school student. Proud c

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy