• ARCHIVES 
  • » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

Pages: 1

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzumiya, Takayuki Narumi, Mitsuki Hayase and Shinji Taira. Mitsuki sets Takayuki up with the shy Haruka and they begin to date each other, out of sympathy or other reasons involving Mitsuki and her deep friendship with Haruka. Despite having such problems occur, Takayuki and Haruka eventually develop an intimate relationship—where Takayuki and Mitsuki start realizing their feelings for one another. One day, Takayuki is running late on his way to meeting up with Haruka. This turns into tragedy when Haruka becomes involved in a very serious automobile accident and as a result falls into a coma. This puts Takayuki into a serious depression (by feeling that his lack of promptness caused the situation). As time goes by, Takayuki grows worse and worse. Mitsuki begins to take care of him because she has feelings for him which she has always kept hidden. Eventually they start dating, and then eventually living together in Takayuki's small apartment. Then, one day, three years later, Haruka reawakens from her coma, oblivious to the goings-on of the previous three years. In addition, she is diagnosed with anterograde amnesia. The doctors ask that she be kept uninformed of what has happened in order to protect her fragile psyche. After Haruka wakes up, Takayuki is conflicted with his feelings of guilt and responsibility and must choose between Mitsuki and Haruka. The bulk of the story focuses on the suffering of the characters because of this predicament. source: Wikipedia.com genre: drama, romance episode count: 14 :arrow: i highly recommend this one. it once ranked #2 at AnimeNFO.com' top 200 animes =| :thumbsup: . its also one of the 'most discussed' animes of all time. wanna know why? ;) you can search for this anime in YouTube (all the complete 14 episodes are there). or you can go to [url=http://www.muffindomain.com/index.php?page=anime.html]MuffinDomain[/url] for direct downloading. the first two episodes is quite boring for some though, but dont fret, things will be going to be interesting starting from episode 3 onwards. :) some of my friends (who also watched this anime) were happy with the ending, some were sad about it, some were mad about it, there are others who even, until now, cant get over with it (im one of them :( ) :arrow: so try this one. i would never recommend something which i think is not one of the best works there is :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

[b]My... I checked the video, it looks like it's a sad ending...[/b] =|
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

[quote=glamour][b]My... I checked the video, it looks like it's a sad ending...[/b] =|[/quote] well, im not gonna say anything about that, so i wont be able to spoil something =| tell me when u finished the anime ok? :D enjoy :thumbsup:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=glamour][b]My... I checked the video, it looks like it's a sad ending...[/b] =|[/quote] well, im not gonna say anything about that, so i wont be able to spoil something =| tell me when u finished the anime ok? :D enjoy :thumbsup:[/quote] [b] lol.. I already did.. :D I was quite disappointd.. :cry: why didn't he choose _____.. :crybaby: aw.... It's a nice series.. tnx for introducing this to me. It was a happy but sad ending.. :| Ders also an Ova but tis all about Haruka sister Akane.. [/b]

Last edited by glamour (2006-12-18 23:22:06)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oops, a spoiler :D hahah. i suggest u try to edit the 'who takayuki choose' part of ur recent post miss Glams, so that others will still be eager to know the ending better. =) :thumbsup: just a suggestion though. anyway, yah its really a good series. i mean, the story is so realistic, that situation can happen to anybody. i hope the others would also watch this series too :D what's the title of the Ova? Muv-Luv? cuz the only gaiden that i know to this series is 'Akane Maniax', i havent found it on the net though.
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]oops, a spoiler :D hahah. i suggest u try to edit the 'who takayuki choose' part of ur recent post miss Glams, so that others will still be eager to know the ending better. =) :thumbsup: just a suggestion though. anyway, yah its really a good series. i mean, the story is so realistic, that situation can happen to anybody. i hope the others would also watch this series too :D what's the title of the Ova? Muv-Luv? cuz the only gaiden that i know to this series is 'Akane Maniax', i havent found it on the net though.[/quote] [b] lol! Sorry about that! I already edit my post. :) Yeah tis Akane Maniax.. I watched it n crunchyroll.com[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hahah no prob =) :thumbsup: by the way, for those who are interested in watching the series: some scenes may not be suitable for very young audiences, parental guidance ie recommended. :D and pls, no spoilers here. lets just make a new topic for the 'spoilers' part. heheh :D edited: thanks for the site miss Glams :D its a good streaming site =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2006-12-19 00:01:29)

bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Watched this quite some time ago. Seems pretty normal at first episodes, then the story geting more and more emotional, lots of drama. The anime is based on a 'H' game with the same title, it follows one of many possible endings of the game. I heard the producer started on making new anime series with different storyline. Anyone have any info when it gonna be released? :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bramzero]Watched this quite some time ago. Seems pretty normal at first episodes, then the story geting more and more emotional, lots of drama. The anime is based on a 'H' game with the same title, it follows one of many possible endings of the game. I heard the producer started on making new anime series with different storyline. Anyone have any info when it gonna be released? :)[/quote] :exclaim: fyi: 'H' game = hentai game :O yah that's ryt, it was based on an Hgame, but the 'scenes' in the anime series were not really Hgamish, just not that suitable for young audiences :D The new anime series is [i]Akane Maniax[/i], a spin-off of KGNE, which features Suzumiya Akane, the younger sister of Haruka. but then it has a different mood, it actually has a 'crazy' mood :D you'll know wat i mean if u watch it. I watched it in YouTube. And after that spin-off, follows a sequel, [i]Muv Luv[/i]. but its not an anime series though, its another Hgame. too bad. :( (btw, im trying to look for that game though :lol: as well as the original KGNE hgame :lol: )
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool, gotta check 'em out. :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.parrottimes.com/forums/images/smilies/bump.gif[/img] Season 2 of Kiminozo is out. =|
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooh! i hav already heard of this anime before! my friends told me that this one has a tragic story :o
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love that anime!it shows the real syd of the all popular LOVE TRIANGLE the best drama anime ever!
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have finished watching this anime after I download it. It has complicated ending story, but I like it. FoRsAkEnKiD, do you now this anime have Special Episode? so It has 15 Eps. Coz Special Story is sub story in episode ( Sorry I forgot the episode ) Just information!!!. If you have known, don't ignore this.
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think the animating studio just removed some " for adults only scenes" in this anime,right...?:rolleyes:
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a 3 episode ova has already finished airing.[b][i]Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien~Next Season~[/i][/b] which shows what would happen if takayuki chooses haruka(since he chose mitsuki in the first series),still as great as the first season so please watch! :eh:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have watch this anime.. and the next season too ^_^
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ive watched this anime, this is a sad anime, while watching it i cried... :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is a romance story, the central theme being an accident that profoundly affects the lives of a girl and her three high school friends. The story begins by introducing Haruka Suzum

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:39

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy