• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

Pages: 1

:D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

Last edited by aich (2007-09-08 20:27:30)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

You can delete it if it's the 1st post and nobody has replied on it for a long period of time.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

I think I need to discuss with you the Rule #9 [quote]9. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and post it on the right forum/category. [b][u]Do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication.[/u][/b][/quote] proceed here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t7941-delete-topic-post.html ^ read that topic and understand why admin wont allow you guys to have the ability to delete you post.. =)

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-08 21:55:43)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If that is implemented mods will be hard to check violators esp. those who posts in tagalog and keeps on spamming
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D how bout allow members to delete their own posts.. this will minimize posts that are not important.. [b][i]"the one who post maybe has the knowldge of the importance of his post"[/i][/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy