• ARCHIVES 
  • » can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

Pages: 1

can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so they will not be lazed try to editing the code in another new sheets like notepad to edit it. i got the idea from dynamic drive, in that site we can easily edit the codes with no hassle, i hope we can have this one too in the forum =)

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-09 10:58:22)

chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

i think dats a gud idea... :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

huh? are u that lazy? come on dude, notepad is the best editing program you ever have. what if friendstertalk suddenly have its maintenance or suddenly your internet connection break, where would your LONG codes going to? that will not be save in your computer and all your effort will be spoiled
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no not like that dude, i mean they can really edit the code inside the code tag to make it easy to change on what are going to change to the code inside the code tag, and then after editing the code inside they can test it already and if the edited code inside dose'nt work.. they can edit again by turning back in the particular topic or by clicking the refresh button to start all over again, its up to them if they want to have a back up copy of the edited code they made. =)

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-10 04:02:03)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sounds impossible for me. hekhek ;) but hope that people aren't that too lazy to open notepads
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. people would be very lazy indeed.. =| notepad is our best friend... =) and its not that hard to open a notepad or directly edit it in ripway if your using that hosting site... =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What he means is the code box is editable. <">[align=right][b][Revert/Edit Code][/b][/align] If you want to modify the code you can press the[b][Revert/Edit Code][/b] After you edit it you'll just press the [b][Revert/Edit Code][/b] again to revert the original code. Is my speculation correct cip?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-09-10 09:59:43)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I kinda understand your point. But that would be very hard to make. Because we need to have Friendster profiles as a test account in order to make the CSS codes effective or work. Most codes here are for CSS, so that suggestion would be very hard to implement
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i second demotion[/b] yeah that one ephe, i just wanna inform that some users don't know how to open a notepad, sad to say this but their is, even me when i was a noob i don't know how to open it :lol: about that lazy thing i said, remember that notepad can only [b]undo[/b] once.. right? i know using notepad you can easily highlight the codes inside.. right? which is good enough for editing, i don't know the other's... we have diferrent styles of editting the codes but i think it will be going to be easy for those who don't know how to open it if we add have this kind of process here in friendstertalk forum. okey thanks to all =| hava a nice day!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can we have a code box that we can try to edit the code inside instead of opening a note pad and put all the codes there for editing, i think some members will like this one too just like mine, so the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:50

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy