• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

Pages: 12

hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

szilv3r27
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that much of a trouble =|
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

hiii szilv3r.. welcome here in eptok.. you can fine lots of tricks here.. you can ask for help in friendster help thread.. read the rules huh..?
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

welcome to ftalk. :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum welcum welcum... enjoy using dtalk's stuffs... and hav fun posting.... =)
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello there! :) [b]Welcome to Ftalk![/b] =) [align=center] [color=green]The place to be if you want to customize your friendster profiles! :thumbsup: [/color] Enjoy![/align] :D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] enjoy posting here
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] enjoy your stay! :eh:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk, feel free to post your question, have fun ^^
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elow!!!! welcome to friendstertalk!!!! have fun!!!!! :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome to ftlak.. :D
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there! [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/michellerayna/welcome2-1.gif[/img] remember the rules! enjoy posting and staying! =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there....welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules... ;) have fun postin!! =)
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eow! welcome to friendstertalk! have fun! dnt 4get d rules ok! :thumbsup: :penguin:
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]elow der..nice to see u hir =) welcome to fstalk... enjoy and hav fun posting and using fs tricks.... plss read and follow da rules... see u around ok1?!... aytsszz!! :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/welcome-1.gif[/img]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/welcome.jpg[/img]
silentmaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey guys! I found this forum of yours, after having interest (once again) on recreating my friendster proffy.... So hope you guys can help me out, and don't worry im not that

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:55

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy