• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

Pages: 1

Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmbers can access d codes, tutorials, tricks. i min f they want to use any of the ftalk's, they must register first.. but f u reli want to promote ftalk, maybe der are only sexns dat d guests can view.. sori guests, but i want u to b part of the ftalk, and not juz a guest only... this is only a suggestion... =)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 12:24:26)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

hahaha.. dont be selfish. hehe kidding. "sexn"??? hahahaha.. u made me laugh there.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

lol. its alright to people not to login & can see that sections.. theres nothing wrong with that :D

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-10 01:55:50)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want them to log-in.. :D but its really up to admin. :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To be honest, it'll be good if people sign up to access those. Then again, most forums have their layouts and codes on public. Like what Xav said, it's still up to admin. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me having those sections reveal to public is better because people tend to be lazy. no offence coz im lazy too most of the time. for example, if you visit a website which is new to you, and you can not enter their forum sections etc because you must be a registered member first, would you use your time and give effort to register immediately? it is like an analogy with products that you buy in markets. if you can not see some samples, or even test their products, are you going to buy it immediately? there is no problem that guests can access most of our forum sections especially the friendster section. this site has a [u]name[/u] FriendsterTalk. But for instance, would a person like FriendsterTalk if the Friendster related sections are hidden?

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-09-10 21:30:37)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eehjhay.. i got ur point... =) im d one hu post it, and i juz bumped a site dat rquire regstraxn.. i ddnt register.. it is really tiring to check d mail for d confrmaxn... :D ahmn... i dont know wat ur going to do wid dis post nw.. :wallbash: :wallbash: its fyn to delete dis...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehehe.. no hard feelings alright? :) smile like in your avatar hehe
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lolz... :lol: i almost quit at ftalk coz of ur furz reply.. :lol: jokes r haf meant.. =) its fyn... im over it... :lol: yeah... no hard feelings... now... hehehe :lol: dis s a forum... discuxns are gud to knw its advntges and disadvntges.. funny funny funny funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i hop rofl smiley will be added n d smilies.. hehehe :lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2007-09-11 00:18:37)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

huh? you almost quit because of that? lol. i even made a joke about the sexn. hehehe.. lol. :P
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what about dat "sexn"..?? reli dont get it y it made u laugh.. :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mostly I encounter those policies, you must to register first. Hell I hate that one. I better dig another site that open for everything like Ftalk same with us as well^^ Honestly speaking, that's greatest strategy of Ftalk to gain more members and etc. ;) [b]Open to everyone/everybody[/b] :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]what about dat "sexn"..?? reli dont get it y it made u laugh.. :wallbash:[/quote] u really dont know? the [b]sex[/b]n? lol. nevermind about that. nice reversedge hehehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont worry.. we have already 30000 members :D and increasing... actually, i dont want to register here.. i was only a guest from april 2007 - june 2007.. that was quite long.. hehe.. in fact i am active here.. almost 15 hours a day.. :wallbash: you may ask me why im just a guest and very active here during my guest times.. my answer: i studied all codes here in ftalk.. so that when i become a member i will be a useful one.. ;) and not just ask and ask and ask and ask.. :wasted: Learning something new each day is a great achievement. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-12 11:34:07)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe how nice you study first before entering this world :D Well just like you I also study the rhythms of codes how it works :) Hell need to read more books hehehe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]access and usage of the codes, tutorials, tricks.. [/i] i dont want to be rude to the guests... but i juz want to give credts to the authors and ftalkers.. i suggest that only mmb

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:55

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy