• ARCHIVES 
  • » I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

Pages: 12

I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

raniel32
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

hitsugaya-- :cool: cooool!!! like him sooo much!!! :D
ichigo_kurosaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

<">
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ne~ I liek Hitsugaya Toushirou & Rukia Kuchiki. I liek hitsugaya's bankai (hyourenmaru) And I liek Rukia's [s]crappy[/s] drawings. lol~ I haet Abarai Renji. (did I spell it correctly?) XD He's a KJ. lol joke. Uh, I also haet Byakuya Kuchiki. T^T

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-16 03:45:55)

pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like urahara, ichigo, ururu, kenpatchi and the little girl, byakuya, rukia, hitsugaya, the bold guy who trained renji, i like all of them..
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

just like pampy's answear.. hehehe it actually me..
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

same with my hon pampy!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i love almost all of the characters even thou they are enemies :eh: [/b]
jamie_mc88
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course!! the main character.. ichigo.. :) ahihihi..
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/fox-hime/ichigo1.png[/img] [b]Ichigo![/b] :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like Hitsugaya Toushirou and I hate the one that almost killed Rukia at the Soul Society.. (Forgot his name)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love rukia kuchiki. lol isnt obvious! hahaha :D and .. byakuya kuchiki. . toushiro hitsugaya!!.. and yoruichi-sama when she is a cat. [quote][i] lol. i thought at first. . .that when yoruichi is a cat,. i thought she was a boy. . . lol haha[/i][/quote] and.. i hate... inoue., hehe its my choice lol. haha. . . i just dun like her.. thats all. gomen nasai to all inoue-lovers. lol

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-08 09:37:45)

nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I like all of them esp. Rukia and Ichigo.[/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahahaha i like me hehehehe definitely ;) and also kurosaki ichigo and byakuya kuchiki i hate the leader of gotei 10 and also i hate yammy the 10th espada :evil:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: hehehe..Of course i like Monkey D Luffy.. Also Kurosaki Ichigo.. :arrow: And Zaraki kenpachi is very amazing person.. :arrow: I don't like Aizen and Ichimaru =) =) =)
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like all from bleach........ [img]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n372/LovinPuppy/bleach-3.jpg[/img]
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kon so fun =) [img]http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd356/tamih-chan/Sain/KON.jpg[/img]

Last edited by unyou (2008-08-22 05:04:12)

unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ichigo so cool and strong............. and evil :evil: :evil: =D =D [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/hibyeyou/BleachWallpaperIchigoKurosaki5.jpg[/img]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]very much lyk.. ukitate, renji, and rukia... i Hate... the attitude of ... hitsugaya there...[/b]
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]rukia-chan^^heheh..she's cooL and cute :P [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I like Ichigo because his bankai+hollow form is so cool :D i also like Hitsugaya because his bankai is cool.... :D i hate Jin Ichimaru he looks like a wolf......

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:27

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy