• ARCHIVES 
  • » How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

Pages: 1

How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

kerriganskye
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60 ghz 128 nvidia FX 4000 758 of ram.....
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

hmm..?? as i see... no RE4 play here.. hehe!! sori.. i play RE4 in ps2.. peace.. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i made a new topic for you to see if your rig is capable of running that game. check it here: http://theftalk.com/t11341-%22Can-it%3F%22.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How came that RE4 in my computer doesnt play?!It is working but when the game begins only the Health bar is the only thing i can see???Wat should be the prob?!Help...My computer is a AMD sempron 1.60

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy