• ARCHIVES 
  • » Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

Pages: 12

Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

addicted2panic4eva
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker- Talk everything 'bout them here....!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

woah. ure a P!@TD fan!! :D i love 'em too. . . since they were so cool. .
angelcute22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

hi.. i love panic at the disco! there's so cool! =D hmm..which of these songs do you like best? :arrow: but it's better if you do :arrow: constantly thank god for esteban :arrow: write sins not tragedies :arrow: lying is the most fun a girl can without taking her clothes off :arrow: the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is the press coverage =) :) Well, i love "lying is the most fun a girl can without taking her clothes off" :eh:
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/lady_kru/panic%20at%20the%20disco/ththpanic.gif[/img][b]love panic!at the disco..[i]soo cool![/i][/b][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/lady_kru/panic%20at%20the%20disco/ththpanic.gif[/img]

Last edited by bladeofgrass (2007-01-26 05:25:29)

punk_kid13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i write sins not tragedies but if its better if you do!!!! those are the sogs that i like from panic!!! rock n roll!!!!
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah... heard a song earlier this morning... at school... P!@TD.. nice... but I haven't learned to LIKE like it yet.. x_X but I've got a friend.. she's SO ADDICTED to P!@TD especially the guys... v_V
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

panic! at the disco? one of my favorite bands i can't understand their genre, is it pop, alternative or emo? most of their songs have VERY LONG titles like "lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" & "the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is the press coverage"
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I [b]NOTICED[/b] that. REALLY. it's unique. I thought songs couldn't have LONG titles. :penguin:
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeee! my fav. band! there songs really rock! rock on! emo's! [quote=angelcute22]hi.. i love panic at the disco! there's so cool! =D hmm..which of these songs do you like best? :arrow: but it's better if you do :arrow: constantly thank god for esteban :arrow: write sins not tragedies :arrow: lying is the most fun a girl can without taking her clothes off :arrow: the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is the press coverage =) :) Well, i love "lying is the most fun a girl can without taking her clothes off" :eh:[/quote] :arrow: fav koh --->i write sins not tragedies! :arrow: u did not include in the list! i like this one --->nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks..

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-04-13 08:20:44)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]panic! at the disco? one of my favorite bands i can't understand their genre, is it pop, alternative or emo? most of their songs have VERY LONG titles like "lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" & "the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is the press coverage"[/quote] About the long titles, well, its primarily because one of their main influences and idol as well is the band Fallout Boy--which is known to have long song titles like: - The World's Not Waiting (For Five Tired Boys And A Broken Down Van) - Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today - Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here) - It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine. I Am Thinking It Must Be Love - Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued :D - I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song) - Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me :lol: - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows) - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers - Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers And did you know that Fallout Boy's Bassist Pete Wentz was the one who discovered Panic! at the Disco? [quote=Last.Fm]In order to get their music heard, the band posted a comment on Pete Wentz's (of Fall Out Boy) livejournal linking him to their PureVolume site. Pete Wentz drove out to Las Vegas, as he was so impressed by what he heard, in order to meet and hear them. He then brought them to the attention of Fueled by Ramen Records, who signed them while they were still in high school to Wentz's imprint label Decaydance. They recorded their album in Bethesda, Maryland with producer Matt Squire, who had earlier produced Thrice, The Receiving End of Sirens, and Northstar. The band attracted considerable publicity in the lead up to the release of the album with Spin magazine naming them as their band of the day in early October 2005. The band has also increased in popularity due to their online presence with PureVolume having them consistently in their Top 10 signed band list and reaching #1 on the MySpace chart.[/quote] and by the way [b]Prazome[/b], double posting is not allowed. =)
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i love thier music!!!!!! :thumbsup: [/b] [quote][b]Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off[/b] Panic! At The Disco Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am i who you think about in bed? When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress? Then think of what you did And how i hope to god he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl i was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So i guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus In case i lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off? (let's pick up, pick up) Oh now i do recall, we were just getting to the part Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick. I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention. Now let's not get selfish Did you really think i?d let you kill this chorus? Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? Dance to this beat Dance to this beat Dance to this beat Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl i was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls Dance to this beat So testosterone boys and harlequin girls Dance to this beat And hold a lover close Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster[/quote]

Last edited by aleksisty^^ (2007-05-25 07:53:53)

>:VON:<
» n00b
1969-12-31

theY play sO manY music styles.. *Punk *Pop *Emo (Ex. Nails for breakfast ,tacks for snacks) *Acoustic (i write sins not tragedies Acoustic Version) *Trance(Time To Dance) *Orchestra Style... (build god, then we'll talk) BtW.. the synthesizer of this band.. RoCKS!!! :eh: also ryrO.. heheheh. and the bassist.. (The new one) [b]what a wonderful caricature of intemacy....[/b] :lol:
nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

their music is a bit boring some times.
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aleksisty^^][b]i love thier music!!!!!! :thumbsup: [/b] [quote][b]Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off[/b] Panic! At The Disco Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am i who you think about in bed? When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress? Then think of what you did And how i hope to god he was worth it. When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl i was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So i guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus In case i lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off? (let's pick up, pick up) Oh now i do recall, we were just getting to the part Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick. I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention. Now let's not get selfish Did you really think i?d let you kill this chorus? Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? Dance to this beat Dance to this beat Dance to this beat Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me Girl i was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? No, no, no, you know it will always just be me Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? So testosterone boys and harlequin girls Dance to this beat So testosterone boys and harlequin girls Dance to this beat And hold a lover close Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster, faster Let's get these teen hearts beating. faster[/quote] [/quote] yeah, i love that song of course the: but its better if you do i write sins not tragedy brendon urie was really great vocalist and actually i like PATD than fall out boys

Last edited by やる (2007-09-30 02:51:12)

dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like [b]i write sins not tragedie[/b].... :eh:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I saw them at the grammys last monday, they said that they will release a new album..im soo looking forward for that, they havent been active for awhile..since Lying si the most fun...speaking of that, i super like the video, those people with their heads inside an aquarium was pretty nifty! :cool: i like the ending,, where there were two ambulances with people with aquarium, obviously took the guy who was dead and the girl who commited suicide and put them in a bath tub and threw them in the ocean..i just cant seem to get the concept of the video prior to the song!..it was like the me & u vid of fall out boy and their video...it had no connection at all!.. for those who havent seen it yet (w/c i doubt it!), here is the wicked video: [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NgbRdo79omI[/youtube]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-02-13 04:59:59)

WEILI
» n00b
1969-12-31

lying is the most fun a girl can without taking her clothes off ilove this song man! nice!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i write sins not tragedies love it!!!..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Girl.In.The.Dark
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a dream come true if they would come here in the Phil. and perform a concert!! [b]Brendon Urie[/b] is my ultimate cruxx!!!:wow:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I like their Pretty. Odd. Album. =D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Share what do u think about this band!!!!! Their [b]music[/b],, Their album [b]-A Fever You Can't Sweat Out-[/b],, About [b]the boys..[/b] -Brendon Urie- -Ryan Ross-:D -Spencer Smith- -Jon Walker-

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy