• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me there was three hehe... Yuyu Hakusho - Ghost Fighter Flame Of Recca - Flame Of Recca Detective Conan - Detective Conan What's yours?

Pages: 123455

Well for me there was three hehe... Yuyu Hakusho - Ghost Fighter Flame Of Recca - Flame Of Recca Detective Conan - Detective Conan What's yours?

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me there was three hehe... Yuyu Hakusho - Ghost Fighter Flame Of Recca - Flame Of Recca Detective Conan - Detective Conan What's yours?

Flame of Recca.. Mirmo and Law of Ueki.
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well for me there was three hehe... Yuyu Hakusho - Ghost Fighter Flame Of Recca - Flame Of Recca Detective Conan - Detective Conan What's yours?

~ rayearth.. ehehe :thumbsup:=)
JigokuShoujo
» n00b
1969-12-31

inuyasha, naruto, flame of recca, pretty cure, hehehe only that i remember..
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sometimes Filipino dubbing can get quite overly acted (or in this case overly dubbed) but of all of them the most decent ones are: :arrow: Fruits Basket :arrow: Detective Conan :arrow: Fushigi Yugi Some of the overly acted/dubbed ones are: :arrow: Slam Dunk :arrow: Doraemon Though I myself like Doraemon, the fat guy singing about baloons and his money being wasted is just to much. Slam Dunk's lead character (forgot the name) is just to over acting, trying to win that naive girl's heart and trying to compete against [i]Rukawa[/i]. All of these are based on my personal opinion and you have all the rights to disagree. =) [/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-07 06:33:10)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Slamdunk :arrow: Flame of Recca :arrow: Naruto
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i agree slam dunk and flame of recca :thumbsup:

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-07 23:43:41)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Naruto and Flame of Recca ! :D[/b]
Em0kId101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Detective Conan Naruto Bleach One Piece And Pokemon Aheheheh!!
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i think da best anime dat dubbed in tagalog are those anime whoz in ABS-CBN.. [/b] [i]datz wat i've only think![/i] :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Most dubbed anime today are too... Tag-lish. In general. Slam Dunk and Pokemon. =) :thumbsup: Old dub yet good.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-08 10:05:32)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

DRAGON BALL Z Doraemon Hunter X Hunter
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it's flame of Recca ;)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

naruto. flame of recca. hunter x hunter. :D:thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mojako Doraimon Hamtaro PowerPuffgirlz Their voices was so cute especially that Nobita from Doraimon[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img] because the one who voiced that character was a girl but it sounded like a little boy![img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
potpotmamen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dragon Ball! SOLID!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Flame of Recca Doraemon =D One piece Detective Conan Mostly in GMA 7. XD
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]naruto and shaman king..^^[/align]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Slam Dunk! bagay na bagay yung boses kay Hanamichi! :thumbsup:
000chris000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:puke: K.O :wallbash: (ippo makunuchi)
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Inuyasha and Detective Conan..oh and Yakitate!Japan....i think...:doubt:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well for me there was three hehe... Yuyu Hakusho - Ghost Fighter Flame Of Recca - Flame Of Recca Detective Conan - Detective Conan What's yours?

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:07

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy