• ARCHIVES 
  • » ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

Pages: 12

ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin? :) hehe.. u can locked this thread ;)

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-16 14:02:22)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

I didn't get what you meant at first. Now I get it haha.. Nice suggestion, that could help a bit. Though they could always spam on the forums itself if they can't access chatbox. :/
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

hmmm.. only 20? what about 200? only members who are slightly familiar about the friendstertalk and how things go here can chat in the chatbox. how is that huh? hahaha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah I vote for 200 =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

100 is enough guys.. because if you get 100 you are in a rank of FriendsterTalker .. i think that's enough.. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: okay, 150. :lol: it's nice. :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. what are you guys talking about? post counts?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ number of post counts before a member can post at the chatbox,
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh i see.. i think ranging from 150 to 200 is okay
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha is this an auction? nyahahaha.. 200! no more no less
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ agree .. 200 post to make ftalk a better forum :rolleyes:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's better critique those freshmens before allowing them to use the chatbox rather than estimating how much post do they need to post!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's difficult men.. haha :lol: anyway, i hope admin would be enlightened in this wonderful suggestion.. :wow:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

better removed the cbox! :lol: actually, we have a help section so newbies can go there and ask what is being ask... :thumbsup: we have also a thread about yahoo messenger so better add all the ym accounts and make a conference =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. we can say a member who already posted lots of post is responsible enough to know the forum rules. because if they stay here long enough, of course they would notice our warnings, reminders etc to other members about the forum rules. if members already stayed here long enough and already know the forum rules, they could not complain any judgments and warnings of the moderators and other members to them if they made a mistake
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha, I Think 150 Is Enough Btw, Thanks For The Suggestion Ezil. (:
admin
» FTalkManiac

100 is a fair number of posts i think. I changed it so now only members with posts > 100 can access the chatbox. :) Because if it's set too high then like what Padme said above, probably many new members would spam the forum only to reach the minimum post count.
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so i must posting until 100,if i want to join chatbox?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah thats true.. btw thanks admin for implenting my suggestion :D :thumbsup: :wasted: :thumbsup: alright no more [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/2.gif[/img] i think :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. thanks admin
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ive seen fresh members (with no post) in chatbox.. advertising , promoting their website , spamming , and worst is saying bad words.. i think the title above is good idea whaddya think mods , admin?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy