• ARCHIVES 
  • » im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

Pages: 1

im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

ash_twinx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so on. so i tried it, i hope ill also enjoy here. hugs and kisses to all
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

:arrow: [b]hi there ash! welcome to ftalk! have fun postin arytz?[/b]
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

Ashley, you're so pretty!!! Just like Euna, you are natural blonde, aren't you?
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey ash!WELCOME TO FTALK!enjoii posting!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey there! I'm glad euna invited people to friendstertalk! It just feels great! Hehehe Welcome here in the forums and enjoy posting okay? =)

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-12-20 16:56:17)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi twinx! ü so good you register here! feel free to post anything here!! you're so welcome!! :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey Ash.. welcome to FriendsterTalk! Wow, Euna invited you? That's suuuuper! Hope you enjoy visiting the forums as much as we do. :D Take care, see you around FT!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So ur euna's couz. ahehe welcome to ft! hope u'll enjoy here like ur couz :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcum to ft, and enjoy posting!
ash_twinx
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the welcome from all of you guys. Atlast! i have a chance to open my account. Im here at Cousin's house. And she said she'll come back and she will be the one who will log in here after me. too bad.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im euna's cousin ash. my full name is ashley greenwalt, call me ash or twinx any names you want, its fine. im 17years old, and my cousin tell me all about this forum, how fun it is to post here and so

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:29

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy