• ARCHIVES 
  • » Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the step

Pages: 1

Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the step

bangus23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the step

Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the steps in making a layout in thru a premade?? If im using my original FS layout how can i edit it?? If my questions are answered in other topic list please give me the link if not Just plz post..... this is not only for me... its also for Newbie using Overlay..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
~nigel~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the step

hmmmmm.... you only need to edit the links in the source of the overlay layout given by the other members.... you don't need to edit the HTML tags there.... but if you know about HTML language, you can...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Plz can u teach me how to edit HTML tags???? No offense but, I dont like to use premade layout Is there any kind of editing on the links? what are the condition in editing tags?? What are the step

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:09

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy