• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

Pages: 12

Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying to improve. hihi. add me while ur der. Mr. penguin's gotta go! whooWhoo! :penguin: :retard: uhhh... -end?!-
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

[b][color=#78c0ff]hollah! welcome to ftalk! have fun & enjoy posting! =) [/color][/b]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

welcome to ftalk.. :D
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hihi. thanks! :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there jude! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around!
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk have fun :D
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! have fun !!! and follow the rules!!!!
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]hi der jude!!... welcome to fstalk... enjoy and hav fun posting......... plss read and follow da rules.... see u around ok!?!.... aytsz :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
the_hurt_process
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow!!! have fun!!! enjoy posting!!!! and welcome here in ftalk!!!! :eh:
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hellow!!! have fun!!! enjoy posting! and welcome here in ftalk!!!! add me... all friendstertalker.. thanks... hi to all moderator... and also hellow moderator dale.. ^^ "kamusta"?
bayside
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow [b]welcome to ftalk[/b]
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm newbie here.. nice to meet you..all of you!! visit my profile!!
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

enjoy joining here in ftalk thanx
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ziehruex :[/b] avoid double posting please.. =) ------------------ welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting and see you around.. :D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] enjoy posting :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/welcome.jpg[/img]
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi jude welcome 2 ftalk! see u around!
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/welcome2.gif[/img]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello! welcum to ftalk....enjoy posting and have fun... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi! my name's Jude. I'm from the Philippines. hihi. I just wanna shout out.. ftalk's the greatest! woowhoo! ftalk rules! hihi. :D :penguin: check out my account, it isn't that great but I'm trying

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy