• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

Pages: 1

hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

randz10
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

[b]If you're making your own overlay no need to edit anything except for the content you want to put n ur overlay. Then generate it in markyctrigger.[/b]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

you need to edit some of its content (if you are using a premade overlay) then generate your code [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/OGvX.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=400&width=600]here[/url] paste the code in you media box.. if you want to make your very own layout, proceed [url=http://theftalk.com/t7817-make-overlay-profile-using-downloading-prog.-%28table-ed.%29.html]here[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz! i'm just new here, could all of you tell me how to put an overlay layout on friendster. what are the things i need to change before i generate the codes?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:18

[ 11 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy