• ARCHIVES 
  • » helllooowww!!! 2 ol of u I'm Louisse Thalia Fiel :rose: I hope that we willl be friends and pls add me in friendster -TnX- TaKe CaRe AlL oF yOu! :) =) =| :D ;) :P ;] [quote][colo

Pages: 12

helllooowww!!! 2 ol of u I'm Louisse Thalia Fiel :rose: I hope that we willl be friends and pls add me in friendster -TnX- TaKe CaRe AlL oF yOu! :) =) =| :D ;) :P ;] [quote][colo

reivene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: helllooowww!!! 2 ol of u I'm Louisse Thalia Fiel :rose: I hope that we willl be friends and pls add me in friendster -TnX- TaKe CaRe AlL oF yOu! :) =) =| :D ;) :P ;] [quote][colo

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] see you around
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: helllooowww!!! 2 ol of u I'm Louisse Thalia Fiel :rose: I hope that we willl be friends and pls add me in friendster -TnX- TaKe CaRe AlL oF yOu! :) =) =| :D ;) :P ;] [quote][colo

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hello! welcum to ftalk....enjoy posting and have fun... =) [/i]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » helllooowww!!! 2 ol of u I'm Louisse Thalia Fiel :rose: I hope that we willl be friends and pls add me in friendster -TnX- TaKe CaRe AlL oF yOu! :) =) =| :D ;) :P ;] [quote][colo

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:53

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy