• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

Pages: 1

[b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

[b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og generating is the one causing it?? =( I've tried it for those css users but its working... =( try it for yourself..[/b] :thumbsup: www.friendster.com/lionheartcgr
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

i think so.. ya why?
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

i know the answer now. . sir marky is now trying to fix the interdomain ajax which is needed to vote in friendster tweaker. .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]for those who are using overlay profiles with friendster top profiles links...[/b] [b]the page with enter and vote is not displaying... It just redirects to the top 50 page... =( could be the og g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:57

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy