• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

sassy_kymster
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

[align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like designing sites, and also making layouts...but the problem is..im not good in the codes..thats why my layout doesnt turn out to be good at all..if somebody would like to assist me..Id be very happy, and I am already thanking you... Anyway.... Im Kim Constante..I dont wanna mention my first name(harhar) •In Korean, Im Kim go un(na nun kim go un emida!) •In Japanese, Im Murasaki Kimu (watashi no namae wa murasaki kimu des) •In the net, im Kymie or Kym...and in forums, commonly known as angel or obliviousdarkangel.. •And of course, here in fstertalk...im [b]sassy_kymster[/b] I love •Drawing •Anime •The net,,, •My Family and friends... •My pets.. •Love stories... •Best guy friends •Foreign countries and thy own country! hahaa and there my intro ends... haha......anyway...there are still alot of facts to learn about me... but I just wanna keep it....and better be my friend to learn more... anyway...thats all..... Mwah!!!!!!! [/align]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

welcome to ftalk.. :D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

hi. eow.. wazzup..!! heheh... elcam 2 epok ghurl.. may i ask.. are u sassy_yuan??heheh... jus asking ;)
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi,der nice 2 see u here :) njoy ur stay...welcum 2 ftalk ;) [/b]
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello! welcome
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]hi der kim!!... =) welcome to fstalk... enjoy and hav fun posting... plss read and follow da rules.... see u around ok? aytszz :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

weLcome to ftalk....enjoy posting here...thanx
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules... ere.. see yah! =)
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]welcome to ftalk.. :D[/quote] hehehe..thank you...
sahb04
» n00b
1969-12-31

oi kim..wahahaha..ü
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=~*~cute~*~]hi. eow.. wazzup..!! heheh... elcam 2 epok ghurl.. may i ask.. are u sassy_yuan??heheh... jus asking ;)[/quote] ehehe.....sassy yuan?? no im not.... ehehe.......thanks for posting!
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=n4ni3][b]hi,der nice 2 see u here :) njoy ur stay...welcum 2 ftalk ;) [/b][/quote] amf....thanks so much!!!!! :D [quote=jAce_me ]hello! welcome[/quote] [quote=chika.symphatica ]♥♥•hi der kim!!... welcome to fstalk... enjoy and hav fun posting... plss read and follow da rules.... see u around ok? aytszz •♥♥[/quote] [quote=ziehruex ]weLcome to ftalk....enjoy posting here...thanx[/quote] [quote=kristina16 ]ello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do read and follow the rules... ere.. see yah![/quote] [quote=em0chiq11 ]welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun..[/quote] [quote=sahb04 ]oi kim..wahahaha..ü[/quote] thanks to all of your posts!! sure guys..I will read the rules...and i will njoy my self here... sarah: hello!!!!!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To Ftalk! Enjoy Your Stay. And Please Do Read The Rukes If You Have Time.
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] see you around
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, have fun posting and see you around.. :D
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there!1 welcum....have a nice day...enjoy here!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Hi There Everyone!!! Kim here!!![/b] ;] Kim Constante At your service...Im just a newbie, so please guide me in here...especially those who are already expert in here... I like des

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy