• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

Pages: 12

[align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

sahb04
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

[align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really love harry potter..! weee..ü what else..? butterflies..! they're my favorite.. ..hope u can help me about designs in profiles and other codes.. ..thank u.. :) ~sahb04~ [/align]
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]elow der sarah!... =) welcome to fstalk.. enjoy and hav fun posting... plss read and follow da rules... seeu around ok?.... aytszz :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

hi! welcome to ftalk.. :D
sahb04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple] thanks..! =) [/color]
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cake: huh? [b][color=hotpink]hi sarah!!!! welcome inthe friendstertalk..glad you made it... well, it nice to know that i have someone i know in this forum..hehe... until next time..see you!!!!!![/color][/b]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... ;)
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk!!!! :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk![/b]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hollah! welcome to ftalk! enjoy & have fun! =)
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/laura86_02/3260234401.gif[/img] see you around
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok? :D
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, have fun posting and see you around.. :D
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]WELCOME TO YOU!![/b]
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi der welcome 2 ftalk!.. have fun posting! =)
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk.......
silentmaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :penguin:
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..
arisha_nyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Sarah...!!! welcome to F'talk... ;)
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eehhhhhhhhhh..........welcome
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]..hi guys..! :) ..i'm sarah..a new member here.. ..i really like designing my profile that's why i joined friendstertalk to know more about css codes and java script.. ..i really

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:48

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy