• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

Pages: 1

Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

jaspec
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over laying the original page and is completely doing nothing.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

are u sure? try to clear your browser's cache and internet temporary files. generate your html code in markyctrigger.com using OG v10.4 save the generated codes in your media box preview your profile it still wont work, refresh your profile or press enter in the address bar of your browser (it is where u type the URL)
nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

:thumbsup: [align=center][b]yeah right the c0des d0es n0t w0rk.. just 0ne qusti0n.. d0 i have t0 click the "hide default pr0file" and the "pr0file ch0oser" there..? t0 all m0ds.. plz answer as s0on as y0u read this.. tnx al l0t...[/b][/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

those are optional. you can check it if u like
sdrane
» n00b
1969-12-31

by the way.. my overlay is not working.... ahuhuhu..... what's wrong of the markyctrigger.com

Last edited by sdrane (2008-04-18 22:57:46)

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 d info... my overlay is not working but maybe now yes...
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Overlay aint working as of now ; Overlays temporarily unavailable.
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah! ur ryt Dfamador overlays is not working :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok I have an issue with the generator I go to OGstandard Version 10.4 and generate the code and copy paste the code into the Add Media section of the customize page. The issue is that it is not over l

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:03

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy