• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

Pages: 12

:D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

luscious
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

:D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and signature and im not an emo..i just cry a lot :crybaby: i'm a punks!!! nyahahhhaha i'm not good in english but i just try my very best... :)
jAce_me
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

welcum!ehehehe
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

hi welcome 2 ftalk!.. have fun posting! :D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc]..+-+-=[[◘╬░▒♥♥•[/color] [color=#99ccff]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/color] [color=#ff99cc]•♥♥▒░╬◘]]=-+-+..[/color] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color][color=#ff99cc]elow der!!>. =) welcome to fstalk.. enjoy and hav fun posting.. plss read and follow da rules... see u around ok!?!... aytszz!! :wow: :thumbsup: [/color][color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8225/symphaticapu0qq4.gif[/img]
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome 2 FTalk!
silentmaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :penguin:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting and have fun.. ;)
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
arisha_nyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi...!!! enjoy it... :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello there and welcome to ftalk.. ;) have fun postin... ;)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.. enjoy :thumbsup:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice welcome be a good boy/gal
hazenejaycene
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To Friendster Talk! - Enjoy Posting - Don't Forget To Read The Rules :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules, enjoy posting and see you around.. :D
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk.[/b]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

have fun hir in ftalk and enjoy ur stay :thumbsup:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] Have fun posting around! :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hello guys me llamo luscious lawliet para sirverli a Vd :D im luscious lawliet 18 years old i'm an anime addict and i want you guys to teach me how to make a pretty cool overlay layouts and sig

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:38

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy