• ARCHIVES 
  • » if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

Pages: 1

if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

sassy_kymster
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody tell me, how to put the picture of your self in another canvas.... i mean...you will place a picture of you in a new canvas...and the shape inst circle, rectangular or whatsoever... the shape is your actual shape....do you get what i mean?? its hard to explain..... for example...if you have a picture of the three of you...and you want another picture....with only you in it... and what you wanna happen was...to seperate your self from the picture with your two friends... and place it in a new woksheet...following the your shape..... waaaah!! its so hard to explain!!!hehe... i saw a lot of signitures in here..with that kind..so if ever you reply here.and your signiture is like what im describing here..ill alarm you hehe.. hope someone could hepl..thanks.. [b]my next question.....look further down!!!!!!![/b]

Last edited by sassy_kymster (2007-10-06 23:41:50)

silentmaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

crop ur self using the crop tool or the magnetic lasso. for the shaped cut use eliptical marquee tool any of those after that paste it on r canvas fen ingles tes vioh neh! :paranoid:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

I know what you mean. It's hard to explain it here, w/out giving you a screen shot. It would be best to look for it online. Below are some good photoshop tutorials. You will surely find the tutorial you need here. http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop http://www.absolutecross.com/tutorials/photoshop/ http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/ http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=tl&q=photoshop+tutorials&btnG=Hanapin+sa+Google&meta= Also, I think this thread would be best transferred to [b]Art and Design[/b]. :idea:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]MOVED TO Arts And Design[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]just use a lasso tool...magnetic for hard objects...kinda tricky and a bit hard..and try to adjust the feather so the edges will be a bit smooth! [/b] :eh: :eh: hope this helps!! :|
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeee....thanks everyone...i can do it now!!
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do you mean like this in my siggy?? i use magic wand and other tools they said above... yah, it's kinda tricky...
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh do you mean cropping yourself off the picture? and then making a separate photo? :D 1. Open the photo. 2. Using the lasso tool, magnetic lasso or the polygonal lasso tool. 3. Move around the image (or in the case of the polygonal lasso tool, click every point that you want to select) 4. Connect the last point to the first 5. Click enter 6. Drag or cut the cropped image to a new file. (create a new file) 7. Add your effects :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if ever there's already a thred like this one..just tell me...so that i can delete this immediately and proceed in there..but if there isnt...then....please just answer my quessie...... Can somebody

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy