• ARCHIVES 
  • » NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

Pages: 1

NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

milktea
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

Hey there! How many neopoints have you got? I'm dunno how to get more neopoints. *sigh* I always feed my pet in kitchen soup :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

I forgot all about NeoPet.. I use to visit that everyday 5 years ago. Haha, my pet is probably dead now. But I noticed they don't really die, they just starve --for years!
milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^]Hey there! How many neopoints have you got? I'm dunno how to get more neopoints. *sigh* I always feed my pet in kitchen soup :P[/quote] Tama~ to earn more neopoint you have to play the games and then send your score .. 1 game only can be play and send score to get ur money 3 times a day.. Play the [b]featured game[/b] u'll earn double neopoint ^^ If u want to make your pet stronger go to: Lost Desert - Coltzan Shrine -> tis' one depends on luck Complete fairy quest or kitchen quest: If u want to make your pet more clever buy books and read it to them If u want to have a fishing skill: go to maraqua->underwater fishing Tis' all for now , coz' i need to prepare to go to campus..aaaaaaa :crybaby: Ciao~ :penguin:
milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I forgot all about NeoPet.. I use to visit that everyday 5 years ago. Haha, my pet is probably dead now. But I noticed they don't really die, they just starve --for years![/quote] same here Padme , actually i start playing neopet since 5 or 6 years ago.. but i forgot my user name and also my pet name , since i didnt touch it for years.. this year i start playing it again wit a new acc and new pet =( i miss my old pet.. i try to remember it..but why i cant remember it.. :crybaby: Ciao~ :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i also had a neopet before,.. its a kacheek or kasheek ata.. im not that knowledgeable in neopet that time so i stopped. and now i totally forgot about it..>_<[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I forgot all about NeoPet.. I use to visit that everyday 5 years ago. Haha, my pet is probably dead now. But I noticed they don't really die, they just starve --for years![/quote] =D Pure cruelty a punishment they deserve .. Mine too is starving for years coz I haven't visited it for too long. It got a little boring and it's much like GaiaOnline with slight difference... :D

Last edited by Xian (2006-12-30 11:50:57)

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have four pets: 1.Gillie_21 the Gelert 2.Hotsky_21 the Scorchio 3.Kukoramaru the Kougra 4.Yandah the Ixi I only have 482 Neopoints My nick is Wyrd_21

Last edited by Kameakashinoa (2007-02-10 14:28:25)

milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]I have four pets: 1.Gillie_21 the Gelert 2.Hotsky_21 the Scorchio 3.Kukoramaru the Kougra 4.Yandah the Ixi I only have 482 Neopoints My nick is Wyrd_21[/quote] wow kameakashinoa , you have a lot of pets :o i only have one ^^ fluff_rhea the kacheek .. hihihihi.. Ciao~ :penguin:
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeah...that's why I'm gettin a hard time feeding them...I consume all my neopoints just to buy them food...and after I've used my neopoints...I'll go to the soup fairy kitchen to feed them...ahehehe...and sometimes I play games to earn neopoints[/b]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i had 1 pet named apella_06 my nick is theacute_12 only have 747 neopoints. i need mo' money!!! better play games now
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awtz.. looks like i wanna go try neopets agen! :wallbash:
lonezero
» n00b
1969-12-31

use to play before. i tame a gelert. always get free food in the tryranitar or something and get free omelete once a day. and try to play good games and also shares. good money
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

*bump* i still play neopets. :lol: add me up. username is the same as my username here in ftalk. anybody else playing? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » NeoPets Here.. Share your nick at neopet.. And later i'll give you some yummy food to share.. Or maybe our pet can have a battledome..bwahaha Ciao~ :penguin:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy