• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

Pages: 1

[b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

[b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anyways thanks guys ^_^ a lot THANKS TO feruzz beware '-gEYn-''s post....remove it!!! <"><">after decoded <"><">:ninja: [/b] thanks again to feruzz . .

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-09-15 12:59:10)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

I suggest report the site to marky him self. =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

[b]i did PM him in yahoo messenger however he .. did not respond ..... or payed no attention at all ..[/b]
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

beware [b]'-gEYn-'[/b]'s post....remove it!!! <">also this <">after decoded [quote]javascript:alert('anti - marky puta!!');alert('mark loreto bakla!');[/quote] and [quote]javascript:window.location="http://h1.ripway.com/markycbigger2007/boangka.html";[/quote]

Last edited by feruzz (2007-09-15 12:32:38)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

please beware that in comments we can put scripts.. :| and in that code above ^ shown by feruzz.. it only works in IE because FF cant read that one.. i think its a text expression function... so check your comments.. and do not approve automatically.. =|

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-15 12:47:07)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh .. stupid me . damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anyways thanks guys ^_^ a lot[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i guess problem solved.. :paranoid: this should be in help area mr ayel.. :D hehe.. coz in this place its going to be junked. :D i hope ur profile is okei now.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Thanks To Feruzz ... hehe stupid me damn theres a lot of dudes and dudettes commenting on me like hell so si approve it immediately and i never thought that geyn would do such a thing ... .. anywa

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 12 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy