• ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

Pages: 12

what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

hazenejaycene
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

mm... i dont know for sure. but, if is an abstract, think the best is [b]love and care[/b] hahahas. luv that gift more than anything.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

It really depends on the person, on whom you would give it to. Best are things they can really use.
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The best thing i gave is hugs and kisses,, LMAO it depends though,, but love is all that matters

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-18 00:14:08)

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ wooxoo thats very sweet of u, u kinda sound like my ex bf,.hehe.. buh fo me, i love recieving chocolates && flowers.hehe..its really sweet, cuz i think now a days it is really rare to recieve one,ryt?.. && for me, i like giving personal made stuff,like letters && those kinda stuff, that i personally made..&& i do love giving surprises![/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-09-18 14:48:25)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks,, btw i hate suprises,,LOL i dont know why,, maybe i'm scared,,
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

love and attention i guess. but in terms of materialistic stuff, iPod Touch would do. haha
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]love of God,family and friends. . on thingy: a lappy would do. . :lol:[/b]
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-]The best thing i gave is hugs and kisses,, LMAO it depends though,, but love is all that matters[/quote] hehe i totally agree with that because it makes me safe just a smile is already enough for me cause juzt by seeing him smile already makes me melt hehe
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]love[/b] of course, ehe when comes to material stuff,, gurl to gurl :arrow: bag boi to gurl :arrow: necklace with cute pendant gurl to boi :arrow: dunno, just treat them for ice cream or something,, :D boi to boi :arrow: wat do i care?? haha, joke =D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]what are the best things to be given as gifts?[/i] a special necklace for her... [i]what are the best things to be received as gifts?[/i] komputer... =D:thumbsup:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think flowers is d best.. both give or 2 reciv. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think love. & care from ur crush*blushing*:wow:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me TLC :D (Tender , Loving , Care) :D
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give-hug and kiss with affection receive-teddy bear, flower,chocolates and a kiss!! harhar =| :rose:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love, affection and kisses... =) :thumbsup:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kisses. give & receive :D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

free hugs and kisses! lmao. jk :lol: hugs and kisses. =)
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Flowers and chocolates :rose: :gift:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. wud have to say a [b][i]hug[/b][/i] it's free and well, i really feel like sumone cares if someone hugs m
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what are the best things to be given as gifts? what are the best things to be received as gifts?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy