• ARCHIVES 
  • » is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

Pages: 12

is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

fyrah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-09-15 23:56:48)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

[b]Break-up[/b] You're ending the relationship w/ your BF/GF. You're both done and not anymore girlfriend and boyfriend. [b]Cool-off[/b] You have an agreement to distance yourselves from each other. But you're still on, only you're not always together this time. Or not spending as much time together.

Last edited by Padme (2007-09-17 04:05:16)

fyrah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

hmm tenkz for ur thoughtz .. :)
chrizteena
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm..for me cool off'z means dat leaving someone for a while to enable you to realize how much you love each other............but it is not the same in turns of "break-upz".. because break upz means that leaving someone for a long period of time..................
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

according to my understanding; [b]cool-offs[/b] [i][b]leaving someone for a short period of time for self evaluation[/b][/i] and to think matters about the relationship if it has to be saved or not, it may somehow lead to break ups. [b]break up[/b] [i][b]leaving someone for good[/b][/i] after realizing that you don't love each other or there are some barriers at the relationship. [align=center]---------------------------------[/align] I never liked cool-offs. I haven't been in a relationship but I never liked it. My friend and her bf always have a cool off, and it somehow irritates me. If they really wanna break up, then go on. It's obvious that they couldn't save their relationship anymore. :puke:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

break up,, ur dumping him/her ur done.. Cool off Taking a leave for short period of time..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate cool-offs coz sometimes wen they say " ok we'll talk agen after one week, juz cool yourself down and think if u still want to keep our relationship blah blah blah " then it's not even 1 week yet and u'll see them with someone else and sometimes they never come back :( it happened to me so many times :crybaby:
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think when u say cool off its the same with breaking up. youdeside to cooloff coz you wnted to think off breaking up with ur bf/gf ayt!
fyrah
» n00b
1969-12-31

supposed ur reLationship is under that "cooL-ofF thing",, can u stiL telL other peopLe that he/she is your bf/gf,? wat do's and dont's are at stake,? wat Limitations are in Line,? :question:
xNdrA. ,, <3
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hmm. i don`t know much `bout this thingies.. ahe.. .,you can still tell that to other people cause she/he still is ur bf/gf.. .,do`s && dont`s?? .,hmm.. going out with another person is a big no no.. .,based on what my friends told me, cool off is the time to think bout your relationship.., && giving space to each other.. .,arguing bout things && musunderstandings may lead to cool off.. ayt?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

break up is wen ur TOTALI ending ur relationship once and for ol cul off is wen ur not an OFFICIAL couple..yeah u have a relation but ur not official u can get courted or court smeone else.. dats it for me :)
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when you are in the situation of cool off... does the guy has the right to look for another else??=(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,well gal., for me: :arrow: [b]Cool Offs[/b] - are temporary.. it's actually an agreement where you and your partner or relship will stop for a while for the both of you to find some time to realize and fix things. Then if you have decided on something, the both of you might continue on your relationship or not. :arrow: [b]Break up[/b] - is a permanent leave for a relationship.. you know, just like when your at work.. you resign -> you quit -> you finish it off... it's kinda the same with cool off but the difference is temporary and permanent.... =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me,it's almost the same. . i agree w/ sis aya. . [quote]wen they say " ok we'll talk agen after one week, juz cool yourself down and think if u still want to keep our relationship blah blah blah " then it's not even 1 week yet and u'll see them with someone else and sometimes they never come back[/quote]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool off.. for me having cool off is giving a time for each other a space.. or a time to be alone again.. then breaking up is when he boy or th girl dont loved each other anymore.. or having a reason that maked the girl/ boy being hurt.. =( dats all i can think..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool-offs (when not treated), will lead to serious break-ups. :| brief but true
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Break-up You're ending the relationship w/ your BF/GF. You're both done and not anymore girlfriend and boyfriend. Cool-off You have an agreement to distance yourselves from each other. But you're still on, only you're not always together this time. Or not spending as much time together.[/quote] agree w/ u.. hihi^^
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

break up: leaving a relationship cool off taking leave for a short period of time,,maybe weeks or days or more..
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]break up:[/b] your ending your relationship with that boy/girl. while[b] cool off:[/b] your having an agreement about your relationship. you can reconcile with each other again..
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a quest, does cool off affects the relationship alot? you guys sed that separating for a time physically.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » is der any differenz between cool-offz and break-upz,? im a lil bit confuse .. :doubt: care to share ur opinionz,? :eh:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy