• ARCHIVES 
  • » 8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

Pages: 12

8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

asn585
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WITH MOVING GROUPS AND HIDING FRIENDS COMMAND Free to Change :[/color] <">[color=#33ffff]This code is ready to use : TESTED...[/color] [color=red]Preview :[/color] My pages : Latest sample page ; this one. I tested this code now on this one. http://profiles.friendster.com/24272679 [color=blue]Just follow the simple rule of CSS inside your Javascript below from the given codes . Put it above you JS Code then follow with the Merlin code, and others......[/color] [color=blue]From the given CODE , try to find this and analyze it !...[/color] [quote]'#footer{display:none;}' + [color=red]'MORE CSS CODE HERE' + [/color] Do CSS Code Like this if Necessary [color=red]'{MORE CSS CODE HERE};' + [/color] '# [color=blue]Just analyze the example CSS Codes[/color]'+ [color=red]'.[/color] END OF YOUR CSS CODE HERE [color=red]'+ [/color] '</style>' + } [color=deeppink]Javascript add-ons must follow HERE[/color] } [color=red]MORE JS ADD-ONS Must follow HERE[/color] } [color=teal]Another add-ons HERE[/color] } [color=red]Until you reach [/color] } [color=red] /*Temporary END*/[/color][/quote] [quote]'body{' + 'border-style:groove;' + 'border-top-color: [color=red]#0099cc[/color];' + 'border-bottom-color: [color=red]#0099cc[/color];' + 'border-left-color: [color=red]#003333[/color];' + 'border-right-color: [color=red]#003333[/color];' +[/quote] [color=red]This Border color is same with my own pages : FREE to change . Hope it will be a big help to all of you !..[/color] Hope you got it , this is [color=blue]ONE of the Main secret of Javascript [/color]with Internal CSS Code Designing !!!.... Enjoy PO !.... Friendster is Just for FUN !.... :cool: :penguin: :midfinger:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-10-20 16:03:26)

geoffellen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: 8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

wow nice :thumbsup: Thanx for sharing :thumbsup: i will try this one =)
ralfz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: 8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

nice one
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

looks similar to feruzz old marquee codes before... :D with just some additional twist... Thanx for Sharing... =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry BUT my preview is closed because FRIENDSTER made an update just only now : September 15 . 7 am Philippine time I used to make it easy to know BUT I am in France. I caught by editing ON THE ACT !!!!!!... Just my original page : for preview . Please post the reminders for ALL about the new updates . The latest javascript code are NOT applicable again.... Time to go !........ See you ...... This is NOT Funny !!!!! . Friendster make US a toy !. It will fall their popularity....... I've lost my patience.......... BYE !. :wallbash: :thumbsdown:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think i saw these codes before.. hehe.. but TQ for sharing.. anyway.. i saw one idea from kaleumm.. that he can also edit the css inside the js.. =) [i]edited..[/i] are u sure that the js linker wont work?? :|

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-15 19:59:00)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=asn585]Sorry BUT my preview is closed because FRIENDSTER made an update just only now : September 15 . 7 am Philippine time I used to make it easy to know BUT I am in France. I caught by editing ON THE ACT !!!!!!... Just my original page : for preview . Please post the reminders for ALL about the new updates . The latest javascript code are NOT applicable again.... Time to go !........ See you ...... This is NOT Funny !!!!! . Friendster make US a toy !. It will fall their popularity....... I've lost my patience.......... BYE !. :wallbash: :thumbsdown:[/quote] damn fs update :midfinger: <-- thats on my soul :wasted:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Credit goes to : Ephemeral and also Everyone here ... [color=red]Today it is working Again [/color]: :o [color=blue]Use this for the final code of your Javascript code : TESTED ...[/color] <">[color=red]This one is working [/color], to your MEDIA BOX Section and / OR at the TOP of your About me section also : One use at a time PO.... Thanks to ALL . [color=red]Preview : [/color] http://profiles.friendster.com/35784272 :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-09-16 02:30:14)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think im going to have a very good plan in this code.. =D thanks again for sharing.. =)
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice trick!!!!
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue]I guess and I used this way / pattern. Reducing hazzle for your CSS ..... This is an applicable CSS Costumization !. It will work ALL CSS that you wanted to ; I am so LAZY and Busy to my work to Made a ready Made code for HIDING CSS Pattern !. Hope you got it : TRY... just analyze how to use and apply your CSS Tricks for it !. It is a Javascript !.............. :wallbash: No Merlin Code are Allowed Now for the Latest add-ons Final JS Script Application : :ninja: [/color] [color=green]NEED TO :penguin: [/color]
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.............
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick! thanks for sharing... :D
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow it's very ok.. :ninja:
kidlatboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w thnx :thumbsup:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue]For JAVASCRIPT Users HERE ... and try to use this Pattern .. I add / gave a Comment / Testi Codes on how to control the size of it ! ...[/color] <">[color=green]Part of the given sample above : For preview : My page !...[/color] :cool:
equilibrium
» n00b
1969-12-31

:puke: I think this trick is easier... :/ [quote]function editcss(){ document.getElementById('[color=red][b]DIV_ID[/b][/color]').style.[b][color=blue]CSSPROPERTY[/color][/b]='[b][color=green]VALUE[/color][/b]'; } setTimeout("editcss()",10000);[/quote] Red - The Friendster Div_ID You want to edit Blue - Type of CSS Property Green - Values for Modifications.. [b] :arrow: Sample[/b] (Scrollable Comment Box) [quote]function editcss(){ document.getElementById('[color=red][b]content_18[/b][/color]').style.[b][color=blue]height[/color][/b]='[b][color=green]200px[/color][/b]'; } setTimeout("editcss()",10000);[/quote] :eh:
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a good trick .... thenk'z for sharing .. =)
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing the code :eh: :eh: Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :eh:
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

... nice code... a million thnx for sharing this one... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 8) [color=darkblue]Put this as a part of your JS code . It will give you a new design profile , then change the hexagonal value one by one . I tested it already now !..[/color] [color=red]NO ADS WI

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:12

[ 13 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy