• ARCHIVES 
  • » im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

Pages: 1

im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

think12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz..help me..and also how can i change the height of the table

Last edited by think12 (2007-09-16 00:30:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

lol. that's my favorite, table. nyahahhaa.. to insert a background in your table, you can use either attribute or css style. for example, <table background="http://"> or <style> table { background-image: url(http://); background-color: # ; } </style> to learn more, go to www.w3schools.com
think12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

hmm..where should i put that code??on the top?? or at the end of <title></title?>?? thx.....
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]You need to put it after the <head></head>[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-09-18 16:38:41)

think12
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx...a lot....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im a first timer in here...and im studying how to create a overlay...or a cmple layout...what im gonna ask is...how can i put an image to my table..??it's kinda confusing....hell breaks my heaD..plzz.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy