• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. i'm newbie here.. :) just wanna say hi to mod and users here..luv this forum so much because it's helps me in designed my friendster profile. ok, got to go.. ;)

Pages: 12

hello.. i'm newbie here.. :) just wanna say hi to mod and users here..luv this forum so much because it's helps me in designed my friendster profile. ok, got to go.. ;)

sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. i'm newbie here.. :) just wanna say hi to mod and users here..luv this forum so much because it's helps me in designed my friendster profile. ok, got to go.. ;)

hello! welcome to ftalk! dont forget to read the rules and have fun! :D
metaphire
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello.. i'm newbie here.. :) just wanna say hi to mod and users here..luv this forum so much because it's helps me in designed my friendster profile. ok, got to go.. ;)

thank you guys for your warm welcome! hehe :D that's why I like ftalk..so friendly..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Hello! :D :thumbsup: Welcome To [color=red][b]FRIENDSTERTALK[/b][/color] Enjoy Posting And Roaming Around! ^^
allensixteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm
allensixteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

allensixteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

metaphire
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much guys for your support and welcoming.. GBU all.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello.. i'm newbie here.. :) just wanna say hi to mod and users here..luv this forum so much because it's helps me in designed my friendster profile. ok, got to go.. ;)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:13

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy