• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

[b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

chinitaz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

[align=center][b]keep it up! :D:thumbsup:[/b][/align]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

^ shit they are everywhere :evil:
mary cris
» n00b
1969-12-31

ang gagaling poe....wowowee:O:O cge poe.... godluck!!!!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@dward: pls avoid posting in tagalog this is an International forum so pls follow the rules here. @crowned princess: you just proceed to Friendster tricks and tutorials. for you question. ;) =) [b]thnx for the comments! ;)[/b] [b]Spam Posts Deleted[/b]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]:thumbsup:i really like your layouts... thanks for sharing... +reputation for you! =)[/align]
soccergal_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooooooooooo.hhh.. i love it.. nyz..
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] love the lay![/b] sorry for da wrong posts.. but love the compilation..;]

Last edited by JANDi_12 (2008-03-27 04:37:26)

chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i like the listen layout! tnx for sharin'. keep it up.:thumbsup: nice layout compilation![/b][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the comments guyz... ;) happy you liked em.. ;) =)
bos@nh.beudh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout :thumbsup: . keep it up ! :D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew..! gnda ng layouts mu cz! =) two thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup: keep up the great works! :D
angelife
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!.=)..cool...!!...nway,keep it up.:thumbsup::thumbsup:..thnxx 4 sharing....
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the comments guyz... ;) =) :kiss:
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello sis tinay.. wooaahh..i lyk ur works..!! =) and i want to use one of them..!! uhhh..i can't see the pm button on the mods..so,could u please pm me the new linker??.. thank u so much sis..!! i'll wait!..and oh, +repu 4 u!!.. great works~!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i already send the linker codes to you siz ;) and thnx for the repu(+) ;) :kiss: am really happy you liked em ;)
claudine09
» n00b
1969-12-31

bkit cmula nung pinalitan mo ung codes mo nde na xia lumilitaw sa friendster? anu ggwin koh?????????????:cry::mad::evil::crybaby::thumbsdown::question:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]thanks for sharin[/color]
benedict
» n00b
1969-12-31

like it all..i like chess.
hanielicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] i think u had the cutesl layouts.. hehe... ;););););););)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the comments guyz.. ;) especially hanielicious ;) thnx po =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I updated some of my Layouts...am not yet done with the other layies.. My layouts are now just simple navigational css...no more js tweaks[/b] :arrow: [b]repu (+) is very much appreciated guys...

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy