• ARCHIVES 
  • » :o [font=Courier]well here's an [b][u]overlay for THE LADIES[/b][/u] who'd like to try something [b]KAWAII[/b]...& please bear with me this is [u]my first contribution[/u] here... :crybaby: i know it

Pages: 123

:o [font=Courier]well here's an [b][u]overlay for THE LADIES[/b][/u] who'd like to try something [b]KAWAII[/b]...& please bear with me this is [u]my first contribution[/u] here... :crybaby: i know it

xay
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :o [font=Courier]well here's an [b][u]overlay for THE LADIES[/b][/u] who'd like to try something [b]KAWAII[/b]...& please bear with me this is [u]my first contribution[/u] here... :crybaby: i know it

wow.. how great!
xine_boo2x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :o [font=Courier]well here's an [b][u]overlay for THE LADIES[/b][/u] who'd like to try something [b]KAWAII[/b]...& please bear with me this is [u]my first contribution[/u] here... :crybaby: i know it

nice kawaii Lay0ut!!
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really really love it!! uhm... can i use this as my profile... :question:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layout!!!!!! =) :thumbsup:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so kawaii!! i love it!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thanks for sharing :eh: [b]xoxo[/b][/color]
xia_123
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh?? dont get it how 2 gener8 d code?? :crybaby: :crybaby: pllss.gumawa ka ng nka gener8 na agd thnx! :wow: :rose:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] sis, you just edited this layout, but someone already owns it and you just add something ... here is the site of the real owner.. please do credit her for the layout and basecodes.. http://www.blogskins.com/info/147482 [/color]
humanpain18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: so nice!!! wish i could use this...
naugthy_gurl13
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano po ba mag generate ng codes? pls reply asap
AiRa LyN
» n00b
1969-12-31

...AtE,hOw CaN i gEnErAtE tHe CoDeS?! ...wIlL YoU hElP mE?! ...tNx In AdVaNcE...!:thumbsup:
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` cute ;] n' labb it :wow:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D guys you can generate overlay layouts at markyctrigger.com anyways, I think your live preview isn't werking?
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]sis, you just edited this layout, but someone already owns it and you just add something ... here is the site of the real owner.. please do credit her for the layout and basecodes.. http://www.blogskins.com/info/147482[/quote] Yay~! XD owned! Lol please do credit the owner or the maker of the layout :)

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2009-01-07 00:11:48)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anyway nice layout but please do remember not to plagiarized other works. :)

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2009-01-07 00:12:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :o [font=Courier]well here's an [b][u]overlay for THE LADIES[/b][/u] who'd like to try something [b]KAWAII[/b]...& please bear with me this is [u]my first contribution[/u] here... :crybaby: i know it

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:47

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy