• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

Pages: 1

[b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

Last edited by †¤meg¤† (2007-09-17 13:53:50)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

Pulp Summer Slam [b]I, II , IV, V and Seven Deadly Sins...[/b] \,,/ ^_^ \,,/
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

Last September 1 2007, its Tuna fest here in General Santos City.. Euphonic band of davao, Ithcyworms and [b]Slapshock[/b]!! - its unforgettble coz i took a video from their concert and the" talunan part" when slapshock enter the scene
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Incubus Concert here in Manila!! hehe!! Best concert!! Unforgettble 4 me!! yeah!! =) [/b]
-kida_azthigshin-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Da Bhest For Me Concert Is Bamboo Bcoz They Are The Band In The World
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG Simple Plan and Avril
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bamboo at d venue davao..... =) juz cnt forget it.. dat ws out of plan... [b]ira is so cute...[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhh..lemme remmbr... M2M..ac2ly its the only concert i remmbr i attended!.. 4got the date and time!
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Ruff Ryderz / Cash Money Tour back in 2000 (I think) included: DMX, Eve, Drag-On, The LOX, Big Stan, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Juvenile, Big Tymerz Also... The Survival of the Illest Tour in 1998 included: DMX, Onyx, LL Cool J, Jay Z, and Def Squad (Redman, Eric Sermon, and Keith Murray) And finally... In my hometown, they used to have a big concert every year called 103 JamzFest... One of the best ever was in either 1997 or 1998...This concert which I will never forget included.... Busta Rhymes, Big Pun, Fat Joe, K-Ci & JoJo, Dave Hollister, Missy Elliot, Timbaland & Magoo, Jay Z, SWV Oh, also.... Wu-Tang Clan, back in like 1996 I think...what made this one so special is that all original 9 members showed up for this concert, and to have all 9 show up on stage at once was very rare (RZA, GZA, Method Man, Ghostface Killah, U-God, Raekwon, Masta Killah, ODB, Inspecta Deck, and even Cappadonna was there) Sorry, but I could not narrow it down to just 1 concert. All 4 of these needed to be included in my answer.
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The recent Fall Out Boy concert @ Araneta.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Mettalica at Ultra Stadium[/b] =D
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

avenged sevenfold @ tennis indoor senayan! =)
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

parokya ni edgar the comeback of eraserheads:thumbsup::thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:P Pulp summerslum at amoranto QC april 29

Last edited by mG (2008-09-28 04:02:04)

tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]the concert of avril lavigne irr in manila .. [/align] [align=center][b]when: :arrow: september 3,08[/b][/align] [align=center][b]where: :arrow: araneta colesium[/b][/align] [align=center]its the best[/align]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the simple plan and avril lavigne concert!!!! it was the best i think it was last 2005 i was there!! the concert were avril and the simple plan were together i have a t-shirt of that concert i go to manila just because of the concert and i was jumping high because i was in the middle row so i saw them very clearly whoa!!! :D its so memorable :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yearly MTV music summit. :][/b] [b]on the red gate off course.[/b]
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] =( i've never been go to a concert . My father won't allow me [/b]
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Boys Like Girls concert at trinoma =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What concert[/b]: Pulp Summer [b]Where:[/b]: Amoranto Stadium Q.C. Phl [b]When[/b]: April 29 [b]Why:[/b] It really rocks .... :midfinger: :eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:23

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy