• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

Pages: 1

:D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

robelyn0614
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

:D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to make my own.. view it here [url]http://www.friendster.com/roba[/url] King JUMONG and Queen SO-SEO NO (WELCOME WEBPAGE required..) Note: This profile couldnt be displayed accordingly if it's WELCOME WEBPAGE was not generated first.. :cool: Pls follow these steps.. [b]STEP 1. [/b]Edit the codes of "King JUMONG's...." layout. After editing, save it as html type then host it (e.g. ripway).. [img]http://usera.imagecave.com/robelyn14/sangbigkis/scrshotjumong.bmp.jpg[/img] Get the codes of King JUMONG's layout here.. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/robelyn0614/KingJUMONG.txt[/url] [b]STEP 2. [/b]Copy the URL of the host King JUMONG's layout. [b]STEP 3. [/b]Open the codes of the WELCOME WEBPAGE.. Open it here [url]http://h1.ripway.com/robelyn0614/welcome_jumong2.txt[/url] [img]http://usera.imagecave.com/robelyn14/sangbigkis/scrchotwelcome.bmp.jpg[/img] [b]STEP 4. [/b]Paste the copied URL on codes of WELCOME WEBPAGE.. Step 5. Generate the edited codes of the WELCOME WEBPAGE on OG. Then boom! Paste it on friendster's media box. Easy as is.. Enjoy!
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

nice,I don't know there is someone who know prince Ju-Mong
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

[b]elow po.. thnx 4 ur comments.. yeah.. there's someone who knows prince jumong.. im her no.1 fan.. hehehhe...[/b]
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lay-out ;) thanks for sharing ;) :thumbsup:
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc layout.. Prince Jumong is the one of the great heroes.. that is my favorite in channel 7 haha..sad to say lapit na xa matapos..
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yeah, JuMong is the founder of the Gogoryeo Dynasty in Korea when he defend for Gogeoson territory of Korea. He was also the first King of this Dynasty preceeded by his son King Yuri. Yeah, I luv it cuz this one is a significant remedy in history.. Hope more shows about building nations will come up.. [/b]
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

oohh.... love the story... :eh: but i am a kapamilya =) :P :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you can zip the txt file so they can download the file. or you can insert the whole layout's code in a textarea tag, for example, create a html file with this format <html> <head> <title></title> </head> <body> <textarea> <!-- insert the whole layouts code here --> </textarea> </body> </html> understand what im trying to say? hehehe.. it's really nice layout though. good job
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]elow po kuya eejhay,, tnx 4 comment. obviously, im a novice,, but if instance i know this, i would still go in having a welcome webpage.. coz my codes were too long.. [/b]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice work!!! :)
nikian@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

::drool::ninja::smoke::wasted::eh::redface::midfinger::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::crybaby::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D Elow guys.. This is mah 1st pre-made overlay layout. Im offering this to all JUMONG fans and addicts (as I am).. I used to look for this layout in most layout sites but cant find it so I decided to

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:52

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy