• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=maroon] [b]My Name is zer0s vaughn, and i'm new here.... i'm using overlay before... now i turned my profile to css... because sometimes overlay won't work because of friendster filtering the c

Pages: 12

[color=maroon] [b]My Name is zer0s vaughn, and i'm new here.... i'm using overlay before... now i turned my profile to css... because sometimes overlay won't work because of friendster filtering the c

zer0s
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=maroon] [b]My Name is zer0s vaughn, and i'm new here.... i'm using overlay before... now i turned my profile to css... because sometimes overlay won't work because of friendster filtering the c

thanks for explaining....... my pleasure to post here.... !! thanks again tol all your warm welcome... !!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=maroon] [b]My Name is zer0s vaughn, and i'm new here.... i'm using overlay before... now i turned my profile to css... because sometimes overlay won't work because of friendster filtering the c

Hey there ! Welcome to Ftalk. Enjoy your stay, Have fun at the forums and Make sure you read and Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]Rules.[/url] Ok?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=maroon] [b]My Name is zer0s vaughn, and i'm new here.... i'm using overlay before... now i turned my profile to css... because sometimes overlay won't work because of friendster filtering the c

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy